Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season can we all smarten up a bit please?

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I gather that next season's colours are cerise and indigo......

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
"Tiptoe through the north stand, with your brogues on, and your two-piece Balmain ..."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
get f***ed I will wear what the hell I want, I am 51 and do what I want, when I want....if I want to get a dress made from the home shirt I will....and if I want to wear it I will.

Get it?

Your anger makes me feel sexy.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
get f***ed I will wear what the hell I want, I am 51 and do what I want, when I want....if I want to get a dress made from the home shirt I will....and if I want to wear it I will.

Get it?

how about we ignore you advice and do what we want?

my advice to you is to wind your neck in.....

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Are you really 51? That just makes it funnier.

Mods please ban any twat who tells people how to spell, what to wear and what to sing FFS. Getting on my tits now!

I must say, exceptional post, right hand like a wand this young man has, lovely chap, very much so.

My word.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So how do you dress Buzzer?

With aplomb.

I thought I had seen some daft posts on here but this is the crowning glory !!!

Mods please ban any twat who tells people how to spell, what to wear and what to sing FFS. Getting on my tits now!

very much this

and if we end up with Steve Cotterill as manager then these are the kinds of people that we can blame. Don't say I haven't warned you.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The perfect Saturday afternoon attire for next season - Smart but casual. Anyone not dressing 'in style' will be refused admission.

1970s-menswear_1971034a.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm planning on dressing like this for most Saturday games next season, unfortunatly I cannot promise to be that smart for a mid-week game as I have to tone it down for work. I am trying to get my tailor to knock up the blazer in blue and white stripes though.

band_of_outsiders_fall09_1-570x379.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here