Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season can we all smarten up a bit please?

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
f*** it, I'm going to turn up in tracksuit bottoms that just about reach my ankles, old beaten up Dr Martens and a puffer jacket... Oh and a can of Tenants Super in my hand. :)

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
and if we end up with Steve Cotterill as manager then these are the kinds of people that we can blame. Don't say I haven't warned you.
wtf is this supposed to mean please elucidate (look it up )

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I feel I may use Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer as my role model next season. Turning up like this would be glorious:

MrBTheGentlemanRhymer-Wychwood09-SAW01.jpg

the%2Bgentleman%2Brhymer.jpg

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Luckily we don't need your forgiveness or approval, we can wear whatever we like. I'm 48 and wear a size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL replica shirt. If you don't like it, go to a Gok Wan roadshow or something.

Gok Wan is an anagram right :tosser:

PS Certainly not aimed at you happypig

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
and if we end up with Steve Cotterill as manager then these are the kinds of people that we can blame. Don't say I haven't warned you.
wtf is this supposed to mean please elucidate (look it up )

I am well aware what 'elucidate' means. My vocabulary is as varied as my shoe/trainer collection. Look, just go back to the original post that I made and all will become clear (I hope).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

How do you explain Roberto Martinez then? He's stylish as f*** whereas your average Wigan fan spends their entire life in Mackenzie leisure wear.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I,m sure there was a survey a couple of years back that although ranking our supporters as well up the league of best dressed fans actually stated that Leeds Utds rabble were the trendiest.
Hard to believe that what with all those flat caps and that.

I,ll see if I can find the piece on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here