Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season can we all smarten up a bit please?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I don't know about dress sense but I do wonder about common sense at times. Anyone who is taking this thread seriously really should step away from their computer.

I think the amount of people taking these threads seriously shows how stressed the country as a whole is getting.

Anyone got a nation sized chill pill?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
5185162012_dbe391ca86_z.jpg

The bubble wrap suit is both stylish and promises to allow us to boink and bounce without risk of injury, which would be especially fun after a top-corner whizzbang. Personally, and scientifically, i would look to treat extra bubble wombically, injecting sperms and egg into most air balls, attempting to form a series of new creatures, such as the Panth-eater and the Wolfopus, my own blubber keeping possible babies warm.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
With the likes of Wolves and Blackburn coming down, let's show these northerners how to dress well at a footie game. Jogging bottoms are a no-no and I don't need to remind you about 3/4 length tracksuit thingies. Crocs are perfectly acceptable for under-8s only. They look ridiculous otherwise.

Think about it for a moment. All the best managers dress well. Imagine what kind of dinosaur we could end up with when Gus goes if the right candidate rejects us because, horror of horrors, we look tacky. Gus doesn't wear a baseball cap, neither should you.

get f***ed I will wear what the hell I want, I am 51 and do what I want, when I want....if I want to get a dress made from the home shirt I will....and if I want to wear it I will.

Get it?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Sir
May I please continue to wear my traditional working class "going to footie" gear, Ben sherman shirt, rolled up Levis, Doc martins and braces. I no longer need to shave my head as I am 57 and have no hair left. Please advise as i feel sometimes that people look at me a bit funny and i wonder if it is my attire that is attracing attention.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I stated at the last home game of this season that I would not shave until the first home game of next season. There is a massive chance that I will become too attached to my beard and waxed moustache and still have it for next season will this be acceptable?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
get f***ed I will wear what the hell I want, I am 51 and do what I want, when I want....if I want to get a dress made from the home shirt I will....and if I want to wear it I will.

Get it?

Hmmm. I wonder whether you will spontaneously combust with rage first or the static electricity from your polyester will set you alight. You might want to consider adding a fire blanket to your wardrobe, in any case.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
With the likes of Wolves and Blackburn coming down, let's show these northerners how to dress well at a footie game. Jogging bottoms are a no-no and I don't need to remind you about 3/4 length tracksuit thingies. Crocs are perfectly acceptable for under-8s only. They look ridiculous otherwise.

Think about it for a moment. All the best managers dress well. Imagine what kind of dinosaur we could end up with when Gus goes if the right candidate rejects us because, horror of horrors, we look tacky. Gus doesn't wear a baseball cap, neither should you.

Couldn't agree more, can we rule out scruffy trainers, highly polished brown Italian shoes are, thankfully, mandatory in top drawer back/centre WSL seats

I'm in no way stylish or at all interested in fashion, but I know what looks SHIT. Men in modern football shirts looks SHIT, just like wearing navy with black or socks with sandals.

In my experience anyone who comes out with the above line always and I say "always" dresses like a complete bellend.

Glad you've bought this up Buzzer. It's been bothering me for a while.
Our motto next season should be 'Look sharp, play sharp'
I for one shall be off to my tailor in a short while to order a selection of new suits all with slightly more give in the arms for fists in the air, clapping and "seagulls" pointing action. I suggest we all do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here