Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season can we all smarten up a bit please?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I wont just be taking off my shirt when Albion score next season it will be my caks too a special treat for the girlies in the North and probably some of the boys too ha ha !!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I,ve made more of an effort this last season with my attire.
I mean if Gus can look smart.
My problem has been when I go over early for drinks when the weather is wet. I mean, what good protection is there that still carries it off ?....and please not BergHaus or North Face for god,s sake.
There are some scruffy devils who frequent the north stand though when I have had the misfortune to sit in there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eh? How did you infer that? I want everyone to go effing mental, home and away. Just do it with a bit of panache.
Exactly. It's not like Mourinho, Guardiola, Di Matteo etc never celebrate wildly because they're well dressed.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I,ve made more of an effort this last season with my attire.
I mean if Gus can look smart.
My problem has been when I go over early for drinks when the weather is wet. I mean, what good protection is there that still carries it off ?....and please not BergHaus or North Face for god,s sake.
There are some scruffy devils who frequent the north stand though when I have had the misfortune to sit in there.

If only people knew the Bull Elephant, then they would have no choice but to follow.............

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I stated at the last home game of this season that I would not shave until the first home game of next season. There is a massive chance that I will become too attached to my beard and waxed moustache and still have it for next season will this be acceptable?

I believe there are some female Albion fans doing the same as you.

Oct 25, 2003
i fully intend to don my tailor made gresham blake 1960's style suit for at least one game next season to show the northern plebs how REAL MEN dress

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I was going to wear the same as I wore out the goldstone 30 years ago. Fred perry t shirt, lyle & Scott jumper, stan smiths but I thought no, I will look a right bell end

unklbrian

Feb 4, 2012
are there any makers of fine silk cravats with a subtle seagull motif ?????

would add a certain 'dapperness' to ones attire eh chaps

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I hope the locals will smarten up then....

Attachments

• seagull-thumb22063413.jpg
    seagull-thumb22063413.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 26

unklbrian

Feb 4, 2012
I was thinking more along the lines of Tootal scarves, cant post links yet , but Atomretro.com have a few interesting ones

maybe something that Jump The Gun maybe able to aquire

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If only people knew the Bull Elephant, then they would have no choice but to follow.............

Follow the clearing and it will inevitably lead you to the Bull at the watering hole. Do not though under any circumstances stand in his way once he starts his charge.
:smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here