Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season can we all smarten up a bit please?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
So how do you dress Buzzer?

Edit: how does everyone dress to football?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The club would be fairly f***ed off if all the over 30s stopped buying replica shirts, would be a significant dent in the merchandising turnover.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So how do you dress Buzzer

Buzzer wears things like THIS:

d041n_0142.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Whilst I am a fan of Gus' suit appearance I also greatly admire Tanno. As such I shall be donning trackie bottom and a puffer jacket next season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The club would be fairly f***ed off if all the over 30s stopped buying replica shirts, would be a significant dent in the merchandising turnover.

Replica shirts on a fully grown adult are only acceptable in the following situations:
1) when playing a game
2) at an Albion match.

But if we're talking matchday attire, there are surely far worse "crimes" than replica shirt wearing. As has been said, there is no excuse for jogging bottoms and/or scruffy trainers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wouldn't go as far as to DICTATE to people what standard of appearance they should maintain, but I can't help wondering why anybody would WANT to go the football dressed like a hobo.

Its a big social event, going to the football. You're going to see loads of people you know, maybe grab a beer in a pub before or afterwards. Why wouldn't you want to look decent?

The most important thing in your football wardrobe must surely be a smart coat or jacket.The only thing about the Amex that pisses me off, actually, is that they never sorted out the (concrete?) dust on the floors under the seats. I'm fearful of wearing a really nice jacket, in the knowledge that if it gets warm and I want to hang it over my seat, its going to get f***ed.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Sir
May I please continue to wear my traditional working class "going to footie" gear, Ben sherman shirt, rolled up Levis, Doc martins and braces. I no longer need to shave my head as I am 57 and have no hair left. Please advise as i feel sometimes that people look at me a bit funny and i wonder if it is my attire that is attracing attention.

Attilla's second account?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whilst I am a fan of Gus' suit appearance I also greatly admire Tanno. As such I shall be donning trackie bottom and a puffer jacket next season.
Make sure to remain slumped in your seat for most of the game.

Jan 30, 2008
never mind you've got to dress properly sometime in your life , some people must go to bed in those replica shirts looking at the state of some of them

BETTER TO SET FASHION RATHER THAN FOLLOW IT

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I'm not ditching my baseball cap for any fucker, got to hide my face a bit, don't want the 5 o discovering my true identity :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I thought I had seen some daft posts on here but this is the crowning glory !!!

My mates have bought season tickets this year and are in the North with me !!

tramps.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here