Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next player in - André "Titi" Buengo?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Poyet will need time to find out the details of his many moves,could be he falls out with managers too easily.
The rumour I want to hear is that we are talking to Robbie Keane,he is well down the list at Spurs and at his age
stepping down a league would be more than useful,with his experience including Internationals he could be a
regular match winner.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Poyet will need time to find out the details of his many moves,could be he falls out with managers too easily.
The rumour I want to hear is that we are talking to Robbie Keane,he is well down the list at Spurs and at his age
stepping down a league would be more than useful,with his experience including Internationals he could be a
regular match winner.

Yeah nice attempt of starting a stupid rumour.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
From that video he looks QUALITY. It may well be boll***s, but him, Hoskins, Barnes and another top striker is exactly what we need in my opinion (without ever having seen him play, you understand!).

To be honest I think that video taught me more about the poor quality of defending and keeping in the French lower leagues. But you can't argue that he took the chances we saw well. As someone else said; if he comes he'll be this season's Sandaza.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Titi Buengo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So somebody's obviously stupid enough to go on Wiki and edit his page to make it look like he's joining :lolol:

Whoever it was is also shit at editing wikipedia.

He hasn't made him leave Tours, and doesn't know when to use capital letters. :facepalm:

Oh, and for the people who don't believe me, you're going to be in for a shock on Wesnesday/Thursday.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Whoever it was is also shit at editing wikipedia.

He hasn't made him leave Tours, and doesn't know when to use capital letters. :facepalm:

Oh, and for the people who don't believe me, you're going to be in for a shock on Wesnesday/Thursday.

Haha, don't worry young Matthew I have no reason not to believe you :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
regular match winner.

Lrts go one better: Spurs having signed Brad Friedel to cover Gomez cant we have Cudicini on loan and while we are at it a player well down the pecking order there who would be startling for us Jermain Jenas..

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He'd be great for us. We are so so lightweight up front and having someone who can defend corners and throw his weight around upfront is going to be vital against some of the HUGE defenders in the Championship.

It'd be a good signing if we get him.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Seems like it would be a good, solid signing. Nothing special but would offer something different if we were up against big, strong defenders and plan A isn't working.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
regular match winner.

hes on 80k a week

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here