Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next player in - André "Titi" Buengo?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With a year left on his current contract at Tours and aged 31 he might be worth a punt , I cant see the club forking out more than £100k to secure his services however. Might be the replacement for Sandaza and if he is on the bench at least we can sing "we want Titi" while he is waiting to come on.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
80k bid has been put in... or so I've been told.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just when you think being a BHAFC fan couldn't get any better.......a player called Titi.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Coming over in the next week to speak with Poyet/Bloom/Stephenson, have a look around and finalise his contract.

80k + add ons depending on how many goals he scores.

Don't shoot the messanger.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oooh, this is a bit exciting. If we get him for cheap on low wages then it could be a good move when we're playing against a bunch of clunkers. But any chance your mate just reads NSC and then makes things up in his head. Well, we'll see.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've been informed who this poster is, and I no longer believe a single word of it.
It's bollocks people.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see on titi wikepedia listing somebody has added current club BHA number 15 (OGH number).

Must admit I would love us to go after Simon Cox to break our transfer record.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
[yt]5N-Rgv-zqGE[/yt]

a LOT of headers

f*** me the keepers in the French leagues are worse than women's football! On the plus side however, he can head a ball, he's a f***ing unit, and at his age he won't be on silly money. Good choice as a 4th option. Big signing striker/Hoskins/Barnes/Buengo - it seems like they all bring something different, something Gus has stated time and time again he wants.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
From that video he looks QUALITY. It may well be boll***s, but him, Hoskins, Barnes and another top striker is exactly what we need in my opinion (without ever having seen him play, you understand!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here