Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When are we not a project I would say now, get someone in who knows what they are doing, three years of hit and miss again whilst they get used to the PL would be depressing.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No. You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. Other nationalities have a stereotypical image of us as well you know! Should we be offended by it? No, because no offense is intended.

You should chill out a bit!

Stereotypical casual racists response to being called out on it, can't blame you I suppose, its just your Gammony English culture.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
77f1cb5507d606a028b46668dce60fcf.jpg

A three horse race according to SkyBet.

I wonder if Cooper has an interview too?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Stereotypical casual racists response to being called out on it, can't blame you I suppose, its just your Gammony English culture.

Hehe! If you knew me, or more to the point, my partner, you’d realize what an arse you’ve just made of yourself with that post.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Hehe! If you knew me, or more to the point, my partner, you’d realize what an arse you’ve just made of yourself with that post.

I am an arse for assuming I know something about you, and that your culture and nationality play a part in that. Kind of the point I have been trying to make, glad you now see it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I am an arse for assuming I know something about you, and that your culture and nationality play a part in that. Kind of the point I have been trying to make, glad you now see it.

No. You’re just an arse full stop pal. Now be a good chap and **** off.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we were pissed off with the way Potter left, imagine how Forest fans would feel if Cooper walked away after seeing more than 20 players arrive in the last window.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
^ If Forest were in the Championship and us in the PL I could maybe understand people thinking their manager might come to us, but in the same division, irrespective of relative positions or squads, no way is that going to happen.

BHA < Forest

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Is Brighton that much of a bigger and richer club than Nottingham though?

Ahhh that word bigger again, how do we measure it? size of the stadium? size of the trophy room? size of the fan base? size of the chairman's wallet? It all depends on how one defines the term.

But yes how do we prise him away if we want him? would Forest let us talk to him? does he even want to come? All valid questions.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If we were pissed off with the way Potter left, imagine how Forest fans would feel if Cooper walked away after seeing more than 20 players arrive in the last window.

Hmmm reading between the lines though, l don't know how many of those 20 odd players Cooper wanted, many of them allegedly were chosen by the chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here