Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
A couple of posters on here will be more than happy to speak to your racist mate by the look of it

He also calls me Jonny Roast Beef.....

Should I call a policeman? ???

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He also calls me Jonny Roast Beef.....

Should I call a policeman? ???

You can have a joke with your mates, you all understand it is just a stereotype, and you don't really believe it.
Saying you would not look at an Italian as manager of our football club because they are all as hotheaded as all South Americans is racial discrimination.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You can have a joke with your mates, you all understand it is just a stereotype, and you don't really believe it.
Saying you would not look at an Italian as manager of our football club because they are all as hotheaded as all South Americans is racial discrimination.

It seems your saying South Americans are hot headed in this post ???

I’m getting confused as to who’s been offended on this thread now.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Pathetic attempt to respond with wit, but instead you’ve highlighted how thick you are.

My work here is done :lolol::lolol::thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sooooooooo….

No developments yet today then?

It’s absolutely bizarre but it appears the only September EPL fixture we’ll play will be the Leicester game. That gives Tony, Paul and David three weeks until our next match, Liverpool away. I think that they’ll take their time to get the right man. It might take a week or two.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It seems your saying South Americans are hot headed in this post ???

I’m getting confused as to who’s been offended on this thread now.

I am not offended, I am disappointed. I am sure you are aware I was paraphrasing another poster, and that both comments about Italians and South Americans are racist. In the context of a joke, it isn't a big deal, but he wasn't making a joke or teasing a mate, he said he didn't think Tony Bloom would hire an Italian after his experience with Poyet, which I thought was both racist and ignorant of Poyet's Nationality, He then went on to explain he was not ignorant of Poyet's nationality, and it makes sense as Italians, entire continent of South America and Spanish are all hot heads. There was no humour in it.
Not sure why you want to stick up for him, or equate your banter with your mates, to stating on a public forum certain nationalities do not have the right temperament for the managers job at Brighton?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I am not offended, I am disappointed. I am sure you are aware I was paraphrasing another poster, and that both comments about Italians and South Americans are racist. In the context of a joke, it isn't a big deal, but he wasn't making a joke or teasing a mate, he said he didn't think Tony Bloom would hire an Italian after his experience with Poyet, which I thought was both racist and ignorant of Poyet's Nationality, He then went on to explain he was not ignorant of Poyet's nationality, and it makes sense as Italians, entire continent of South America and Spanish are all hot heads. There was no humour in it.
Not sure why you want to stick up for him, or equate your banter with your mates, to stating on a public forum certain nationalities do not have the right temperament for the managers job at Brighton?

I live and work in Spain so can confirm that to a man (or woman or child), they are all raging lunatics. Flipping tables at the drop of a sombrero.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Let’s play it safe and go with Knutsen. My mum was Norwegian and every Norwegian I’ve ever met have been lovely.
All Norwegians are great.
Apart from Anders Breivik obviously. He was a wrong ‘un.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

No. You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. Other nationalities have a stereotypical image of us as well you know! Should we be offended by it? No, because no offense is intended.

You should chill out a bit!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I live and work in Spain so can confirm that to a man (or woman or child), they are all raging lunatics. Flipping tables at the drop of a sombrero.

Post of the day! :lolol::lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sooooooooo….

No developments yet today then?

Yes I’m really disappointed. As according to some we’ve been conspiring with Chelsea on this for weeks. We should of named our new boss yesterday surely? :censored:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here