Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next 3 games

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Graham Potter has won two games out of eight, and we are sitting 14th in the Premier League table. You are talking about him being poached? . . . really?

What is it with the "look at our points" crowd. FFS sure points are important, but far more important and telling is the change in performances and the attitude of the team. Get this right and the points will flow. Any team needing a new manager is going to look for someone who can turn around a team in a very short space of time, which is exactly what Potter has done.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spence is a negative twonk, I get the impression that us losing and him being proved right matters more than anything else. As I said twonk

I was very negative about us under CH most of last season, I was gagging to be wrong, what’s the point of supporting a team and hoping they feck up so you can be right? It’s pathetic.
It wouldn't be fair unless you named TSB as well.

I genuinely just don't understand the rush for failure.
Or, the desire to save face on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would put the majority of TSB'S posts as being realistic, not negative. There is a difference.
That might be the case now, I rather 'white noise' his posts (nice to give it out, :lol: ) now after he went cra-cray in the Summer.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Everton will depend on their result against West Ham the week before and if they will have a new manager boost v us, would have preferred Everton next game in if their manager really does have one game left

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That might be the case now, I rather 'white noise' his posts (nice to give it out, :lol: ) now after he went cra-cray in the Summer.

Well l guess having supported this team of ours through the crazy times of the 90's up to the present day, does make one go a bit doolally.

Great word that . . . doooollally. :p

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Everton will depend on their result against West Ham the week before and if they will have a new manager boost v us, would have preferred Everton next game in if their manager really does have one game left

Well if Marco Silva does go, Everton could well come to us before they appoint his successor, so managerless . . . and rudderless. Better still!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I'm hoping Everton do just enough in their upcoming games to keep Silva in place .... before we get him sacked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here