Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next 3 games

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I’m not too bothered by the fixtures now we have Graham.

Last season we all knew to write off almost all games against the top teams and those taking place away from home, while focusing all our energy on the remaining home games. Same with the season before. But I think Graham’s approach makes every single game home and away winnable, while also meaning we could perhaps suffer one or two more disappointing defeats. I’m not surprised at all we beat Spurs and I’d be amazed if we don’t win at least a couple more against the big teams this season, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if us v Norwich in a few weeks is a fairly open game that, if we aren’t quite at it on the day, we lose.

That’s what football is all about. Not knowing how each game will go but just being sure our guys are going all out every week to win.

Yep. We're going to have more performances like against Chelsea (but hopefully not that bad) and Spurs (but unlikely to be as good). Our biggest threat is GP being poached.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Will go into every one of those games thinking we can win it.

Suspect Villa will be a defeat.

Both those home games I fancy though

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep. We're going to have more performances like against Chelsea (but hopefully not that bad) and Spurs (but unlikely to be as good). Our biggest threat is GP being poached.
Our biggest threat is GP being the next pick for England manager. Let's hope Southgate stays many more years.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Graham Potter has won two games out of eight, and we are sitting 14th in the Premier League table. You are talking about him being poached? . . . really?

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Let's not get carried away. 6 Points would be great, I would probably take 4, I just want to see us keep picking up points and staying away from the foot of the table.

I'm sure the performances will all be decent if so far has been anything to go by, but converting those into wins isn't going to be easy just because we had a good win against spurs. This season in particular seems tricky for everyone, very hard to predict anything from one week to the next. (Except Liverpool winning of course).

Less than 4 would be disappointing.
4 would be average.
5 would be good.
6 would be very good
7/9 would be outstanding

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
Considering our points at home to WH,Burnley and SH then 6 points from those 3 games is a minimum.Its maybe slightly less vital to win the home games we should be winning because with Potter we don't seem to be such a total disaster away.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Play like we did Saturday and we should be winning every game now

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't know why but I fancy us to absolutely hammer Villa (especially if Trossard is fit) and then drop points at home to Everton before comfortably beating Norwich.

So:
Aston Villa 1-4 Albion
Albion 1-1 Everton
Albion 3-0 Norwich

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Entitled to his opinion though. And isn't that what this site is all about? . . . opinions?

No you are wrong or No, I think you are wrong?

Only one is an opinion, the other one is a statement of fact, with nothing to back it up. If someone then follows up with hundreds of posts arguing the same old toss, they are not expressing an opinion, they are just attention seeking.
Seeing what a range of different people think, is what sucks me back to NSC. On most topics, if someone can't make their point in 3-4 posts maximum, they can bore off, as far as I am concerned (opinion).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have no idea but we will almost certainly be entertained and with the rub of the green we can beat any of the three, maybe all of them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No you are wrong or No, I think you are wrong?

Only one is an opinion, the other one is a statement of fact, with nothing to back it up. If someone then follows up with hundreds of posts arguing the same old toss, they are not expressing an opinion, they are just attention seeking.
Seeing what a range of different people think, is what sucks me back to NSC. On most topics, if someone can't make their point in 3-4 posts maximum, they can bore off, as far as I am concerned (opinion).

Spence is a negative twonk, I get the impression that us losing and him being proved right matters more than anything else. As I said twonk

I was very negative about us under CH most of last season, I was gagging to be wrong, what’s the point of supporting a team and hoping they feck up so you can be right? It’s pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here