Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next 3 games

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We'll lose them all and we'll be bottom and then you'd say yeah Triggaaar was right

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Any less than 4 pts and I'd be disappointed, 6 should be achieved. Praying Everton stick with their manager for now

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hopefully we can keep everyone fit and come out without losing against any of these 3 as they are currently all below us in the table

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Yes. Makes sense to view it in terms of international breaks at this stage of the season.

We could win at Man Utd as things stand.

For the record, i'm thinking

Villa = loss
Norwich = draw
Everton = win
Man Utd = draw

Corrected for you. :lolol: And if this does happen NSC will go into melt down.
Villa = Win
Norwich = Win
Everton = Win
Man Utd = Win

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
the break comes at a poor time for us to carry momentum through. the Villa game could go either way, fancy results against the 3 after that given the way they're all currently playing.

Or looking at it the other way, we might get back Trossard, Propper, Bernardo and March

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Haven't we got Leicester at home before the Liverpool match? Won't count any chickens for that one!

Lol yes we have....personally not counting any chickens on any of them..one game at a time an all that...this time last week the mood was a tad gloomier after the performance at Chelsea and that’s even excluding the troll

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
One game at a time. Villa away is going to be tough but this year has thrown up several surprises already do who knows.

Twenty points by Christmas must be our minimum target on the survival graph.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Let's not get carried away. 6 Points would be great, I would probably take 4, I just want to see us keep picking up points and staying away from the foot of the table.

I'm sure the performances will all be decent if so far has been anything to go by, but converting those into wins isn't going to be easy just because we had a good win against spurs. This season in particular seems tricky for everyone, very hard to predict anything from one week to the next. (Except Liverpool winning of course).

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I really hope Everton don't give Silva the tin tack before we play them, I've never rated him, and Everton are trying hard to prove me right.

We should be ok because if they were going to sack him after the last game it probably would have happened by now. So if it happens after their next game then there’s a strong chance they won’t have appointed a replacement by the time we play them - so they could be managerless when they come to the Amex !

the break comes at a poor time for us to carry momentum through. the Villa game could go either way, fancy results against the 3 after that given the way they're all currently playing.

Not sure the break has come at a poor time when you see the result Villa have just had - their tails would have been up even more than ours having just won 5-1 away from home ! Also gives us more time to get Trossard, Bernardo and Duffy back to full fitness - we should have a very strong looking bench for the Villa game !

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Villa away will be tricky. Their tails will be up after their big win last Saturday. Would take a point (unless it turns out like Newcastle away).

I think we have a decent chance against Villa. I agree they'll be well up for it after Saturday's result, but that might actually play into our hands (plus the fact they've already beaten us in the cup this season). I think we can cause some damage on the counter-attack away from home this season.

A little less than 18 months ago, Connolly and Alzate were members of the Albion U-23 side that beat their Villa counterparts 2-0 at Villa Park to earn promotion to Premier League 2 Division One. Connolly scored the second goal. Same again please chaps!

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Yes. Makes sense to view it in terms of international breaks at this stage of the season.

We could win at Man Utd as things stand.

For the record, i'm thinking

Villa = loss
Norwich = draw
Everton = win
Man Utd = draw

I watched the Villa match, sure the scoreline is there but Norwich were woeful. I really didn't see too much that would give us a massive cause for concern. I will go for a draw at Villa, win against Norwich and maybe Everton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Win
Win
Manager of the Month award
The triumphant return of Spence
Win.

Simple pimple.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Corrected for you. :lolol: And if this does happen NSC will go into melt down.
Villa = Win
Norwich = Five or six goal Win
Everton = Easy Win
Man Utd = Comfortable Win

Corrected for you ..... And if this doesn't happen NSC will go into melt down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's currently in the NSC Jail anyway, so no need. Even if he wasn't, doubt he'd have much to say after Saturday's game [emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
He should be released after the Everton game. Just in time to spread misery if we lose to Norwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here