Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Ticket Announcement on OS

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
a) It won't be discounted.
b) I'm sure Newcastle will take the 15%.

...but...

c) It's surprising that they didn't have an announcement good-to-go this morning - something along the lines of season ticket holders from 5pm tonight until Tuesday and then general sale.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will general sale be to those with 80 loyalty points or more ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is no way Newcastle will take anything other than 15%. I have a sneaky feeling we might see 22,000 for this one, despite it being a cup game and on television.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
do you really think they will sell 3350 tickets? when it's a 700 mile round trip and its on telly?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
do you really think they will sell 3350 tickets? when it's a 700 mile round trip and its on telly?

They will sellout easy , just consider the number of Newcastle fans who travel up from London and elsewhere for home games.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

There's a Newcastle fan in my office that wants a ticket and I'm pretty sure he isn't the only one living in the south east.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Yes.

They will be seriously up for a road trip, making a weekend of it. Hopefully, it can be a friendly share-a-beer occasion.

PG

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Remember Newcastle have "proper" football fans - they will be desperate to add the Amex to their list of grounds visited :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I might be wrong but wasn't there an INCREASE of prices for the Sunderland/Liverpool games?

Nope - and the club wouldn't do that.

Season tickets are at a very healthy discount to matchday ticket prices. (It just happens there aren't many/any matchday tickets in most of the ground due to season ticket sell-out)

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Can't see many general sale tickets once Newcastle take their extra seats, plus extra segregation which will be required. Maybe less than 1,000 depending on the up take from season ticket holders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here