Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Ticket Announcement on OS

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Isn't there prize money too? I think every team in the 4th round gets a certain amount.

And Newcastle will sell out easily - I know two Newcastle supporters in London who are resigned to not picking up tickets for the game

Yep but not sure of the amount

I am very surprised that the two clubs didn't have something ready to go on the website immediately after the game.

We (and Wrexham too) must have spoken to Newcastle before last night's game, and Ticket Prices and Allocation must have been discussed already.

If NUFC manage to bring 3,500 on a Saturday evening with the game on TV with 10 days notice to get travel/hotels etc sorted then i'll be impressed (and surprised.)

Ditto re having plans in place already. It could only be option A or B so what the hell have they been doing up till now?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There is no way Newcastle will take anything other than 15%. I have a sneaky feeling we might see 22,000 for this one, despite it being a cup game and on television.

If Newcastle take 15% then some seats will be lost to segragation, so we might fall just short of 22k :moo:

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
There is no way Newcastle will take anything other than 15%. I have a sneaky feeling we might see 22,000 for this one, despite it being a cup game and on television.

I don't think we will take the full 15% - the club have taken small allocations EVERYWHERE this season excluding Sunderland, and we have sold all tickets quickly only for the club not take any more tickets - it's very frustrating.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I had to weigh the £9 ESPN subscription against the £100 plus it would cost me to be at the game.

Gonna be at least £90 better off,though I will miss being at the game even if Mr Poyet gives the stiffs a run out for the experience as we cannot win the cup.That's totally impossible.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
NUFC have now put their away match tickets on sale but no mention of how many.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
NUFC have now put their away match tickets on sale but no mention of how many.

Brighton (a) on sale now

Newcastle's ticket allocation for the FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Brighton and Hove Albion at the Amex Stadium on Saturday January 28th @ 5.15pm is now on sale to season ticket holders, with no loyalty point requirement.

Tickets can be bought in person from the SJP Box Office, by phone on 0844 372 1892 or online here

Prices: Adults £24, OAPs £17, U18s £12, U10s £6.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Newcastle will easily sell out, they have loads of plastics in Sussex, in fact I know a few people off the top of my head and I'm fairly certain they have never seen them home OR away.

And they wont be seeing this one either,

Newcastle official website says that no general tickets will be on sale, only available to members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here