Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Prices

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Some people who are allegedly Brighton supporters really piss me off. This is a great cup tie and I will definitely be going as most of my regular mates will. There will be your amount of people who will want to go who are not season ticket holders and I think there will be a very good sized crowd there. If we had been playing a low Premier side they might have lowered prices but this is a match that, together with TV revenue, will be financially very lucrative for the club. All those moaning should get a reality check. Rant over.
Not really a rant because you are correct....everybody knows that a game on TV is good.....if you are away,.......but a home match with a Prem club is even better...the atmosphere will be great....all true fans will be there and record the match on TV....(JEEZ Torres has just scored)....be there or be square.....the only free seats are 1901....thank you.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
How is it your position to make monetary assumptions about your fellow fans and what they can afford?

Not sure what your point is. The financial state of individuals is nothing I can do anything about and to be honest, not really the concern of the clubs. The price decision will have been based on the laws of supply and demand, ie that both clubs believe they can sell enough tickets at that price. Personnally, I would love to drive an Aston Martin but would be laughed out of the showroom if I tried to negotiate a price I could afford rather than the one they want to sell it at. I'm lucky I can afford a season ticket but I can't afford the 1901. Time will tell if the clubs have got the pricing right but I doubt very much that the gate will be much less than the capacity.

Also, the ticket prices are exactly the same as standard league games. If people can't afford a season ticket and have to pick and chose their games, would you pick a plum cup tie or Derby at home?

Me and 6 others out then.

f*** you Barber, f*** you.

Probably give up season ticket next year at this rate.

Enjoy playing in front of a half full stadium you money grabbing piece of American Franchise running twat.

Ah, everyone welcomes and intelligent contribution.

ESU Seagull

Dec 5, 2012
Just looked wow £37 for ESU that is a lot glad im in west upper wing blocks only £28
Only joking mate about the early leavers

No worries. As much as I don't like it on top of the monthly ST payment I'll still be paying out for it as wouldn't want to miss out!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Standard pricing really. Best opposition we'll face all season so what's the problem with paying £28 a ticket?

None. £28 is ok. But to get my seat (£39!) and take my 2 boys in their seats (£20) it's too much. Ill be looking at over a oner for the day a few days after Xmas. Ill pass, pub it is!

supergeorge

Sep 7, 2009
Why should we reduce the ticket prices because it's a 12.30 kick off on itv? Do Manchester United or Chelsea reduce prices when they are on the tv? No they don't. Are we charging the same prices for the next home game v forest? Yes we are. What is the problem???

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
The club should have made it cheaper as a gesture to make up for the completely cocked up Boxing day game the week before...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I just hope the Boss man picks a full-strength team at those prices :wave:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The prices should be the same (or thereabouts) as for league games I reckon. Not paying 25% more. Good luck to them, we'll never know if they make more £ or not but they'll need 20,000+ ... maybe they will

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
The prices should be the same (or thereabouts) as for league games I reckon. Not paying 25% more. Good luck to them, we'll never know if they make more £ or not but they'll need 20,000+ ... maybe they will

They are the same as league games!! And before you say it's 25% more than your ST game by game, surely that's expected. If the average price per game for a season ticket was the same as general prices, what would be the point?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They are the same as league games!! And before you say it's 25% more than your ST game by game, surely that's expected. If the average price per game for a season ticket was the same as general prices, what would be the point?

Not for STH's it isn't - for there loyalty I think should get a break on price ... but I'm too knackered to argue the toss over it. I was going to go now I'm not ... maybe the club couldn't give a toss but if everyone felt the same as me they'd have a big prob ... on the other hand if I was the only one then they wouldn't. We'll see if they got it right when we see how many show up I guess

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
can't be bothered to read through 11 pages...anyone explain why the f*** west lower wings are more expensive than west upper central???

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

To reward your loyal customers. Simple.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
These are standard prices to non season ticket holders

The club is starting lose contact with the fans, the price we sadly pay for being successful

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
The offer says people can take a 'guest', so if all 22 000 ST holders wanted to take a guest, it wouldn't add up. They are prob hoping for 50% ST holder take-up, and a proportion of them to take a guest ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here