Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker!! [Merged Threads]

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Some views from the Billericay forum when asked if we have a good un :)

Nathan has scored 45 times from 89 starts for us but really I think anyone will tell you that he contributes a lot more than that in terms of strength and effort and ability to lead the line.

I suppose you would class him as an old-fashioned type forward. He is an athlete (which is quite handy at your gaff ). I don't know how old you are but if you think John Fashanu that's the sort of player you'll be getting.

I'm delighted someone's taken a chance with Nathan and I'm sure he won't let you down.

He is a strong, fast, hard working goalscorer...Give him a centre back to batter and he'll batter 'em...

And he is an extremly nice fella...take care of him.

Well he won’t be your secret weapon v WHU as he would be cup tied from playing in the earlier rounds for us

You have signed a v good player here as he is a very strong and over 6 foot so he would be able to win things for you in the air and is also very quick along the ground and a tireless runner for the team after the balls to the flanks, putting defenders under pressure etc

Good luck to Nathan. He always gives you a 100% and is terrific in the air cos he has the ability to hang and hang and hang etc. We will miss him. Lets make sure we give him a goodbye to remember on Saturday against Bromley. 3-2 to the Blues with Nathan to score an injury time penalty to win the game!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Nathan has scored 45 times from 89 starts for us but really I think anyone will tell you that he contributes a lot more than that in terms of strength and effort and ability to lead the line.

I suppose you would class him as an old-fashioned type forward. He is an athlete (which is quite handy at your gaff ). ... if you think John Fashanu that's the sort of player you'll be getting.

I'm delighted someone's taken a chance with Nathan and I'm sure he won't let you down.

http://www.fansfocus.com/forum/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1064011/an/0/page/0#1064011

:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
les, how are you?

(10,000th post coming UP)

(from les)

:clap: :rave: :rave: :clap:

I didn't even notice, thank you Tomathy. I am fine cheers. How is yo good self you cracker whore?

Oct 25, 2003
Les Biehn said:
:clap: :rave: :rave: :clap:

I didn't even notice, thank you Tomathy. I am fine cheers. How is yo good self you cracker whore?

bit bored at work to be honest, kinda back with me ex so thats all grand

congrats on the big 10k:love:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
bit bored at work to be honest, kinda back with me ex so thats all grand

congrats on the big 10k:love:

Would it be to soon to say I love you? Have I missed the boat?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town

He is a strong, fast, hard working goalscorer...Give him a centre back to batter and he'll batter 'em...

And he is an extremly nice fella...take care of him.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Just been on their website where the transfer is confirmed but they also say about Revall going to Coverntry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here