Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I found a brilliant cheat the other day. I went the whole season with Liverpool without scoring a single goal or assist. The very next day I was picked for England.

There is a similar one to rack up you money when you reach 29 - sign for Manchester Utd and the game goes onto autopilot puts you on the bench and you still get paid a fortune.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wish there was a way to back chat the manager and fans. Best player in the world and fans get on back at first opportunity. Wankers the lot of them. Manager a fickle bastard as well. Girlfriend only one you can f*** about . Bunch of flowers every now and then seems to keep her sweet

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wish there was a way to back chat the manager and fans. Best player in the world and fans get on back at first opportunity. Wankers the lot of them. Manager a fickle bastard as well. Girlfriend only one you can f*** about . Bunch of flowers every now and then seems to keep her sweet

This, the fans jeer and say I can't hit a barndoor because I haven't scored for a couple of games despite having 4 assists and I score 4 goals in a match and my fellow players give me -1.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It keeps freezing for me when I go to play my latest match.

This.

Just signed for Milan. Can still acess te career mode, and do lifestyle / skills stuff, but if I try to play a match, the screen dims, and the app crashes. Stuck.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Won the Premiership/Champs League with Man City, then La Liga and CL with Barca and got bored. Great game though and amazingly addictive as you plot your rise to the top

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
This.

Just signed for Milan. Can still acess te career mode, and do lifestyle / skills stuff, but if I try to play a match, the screen dims, and the app crashes. Stuck.

I had that. Had to go back to the beginning, although it does let you keep your cash (hint, buy dozens of cans of lucozade while they are cheap!). There was a game upgrade last week, not sure if that fixed it.

Oh, and 52.2yds is my furthest goal.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I've got bored of it now and probably play 2 games a day at the most. Won everything with Manchester United and Madrid, fully max'd all my skills out and brought all there is to buy. Only 23, probably go to Brighton next though

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
How can you fully max out your skills??? I've been playing ages but am only upto 27/28 on the skills.

The Albion currently paying me £97 a game and £21 a goal.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How can you fully max out your skills??? I've been playing ages but am only upto 27/28 on the skills.

You can sort of cheat, buy the second energy drink and when you drink it you can choose a skill to add one to so if you have loads of cash you can quite quickly go through them

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton

Just buy loads of drinks, then do all the skill games. Max is 50, then when you buy boots it max's it out.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This.

Unfortunately this v

I had that. Had to go back to the beginning, although it does let you keep your cash (hint, buy dozens of cans of lucozade while they are cheap!). There was a game upgrade last week, not sure if that fixed it.

Oh, and 52.2yds is my furthest goal.

After the new version came out I still had the problem, I found the forum for the game and they said you needed to start again. I'm on my tenth season on the online version. Am now on my third year on my ipod (having previously been on 8 years).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unfortunately this v

After the new version came out I still had the problem, I found the forum for the game and they said you needed to start again. I'm on my tenth season on the online version. Am now on my third year on my ipod (having previously been on 8 years).

The upside, is that I restarted, at lunchtime, signing for Sutton, on £1 a game, but with £500 in the bank. I bought a sports car, a big house, a designer suit, and 60 energy drinks at £2 a pop. I've scored 23 goals in my first 8 games, and am expecting a METEORIC rise through the leagues in the Jan transfer window!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In my eleventh season, and level 32. signed for the Albion from Barcelona 18 months ago. 36 goals in 24 games this season in the Premiership but just been given a NEGATIVE rating by fans after a hat-trick at Old Trafford because we only drew 3-3.......it's just like NSC.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Currently at Bournemouth and the fans f***ing hate me. 1 goal and 3 assists saw them give me a -3...........fickle basterds

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
How do I see what my longest goal was? I scored a >50 yard goal at the Fish and Chip shop about an hour ago. A guy was looking over my shoulder the whole time, I could almost feel his jealousy radiating as I smashed Wolves 5-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here