Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I too am addicted to this.

Started out with Maidstone, then went to Burton and got them promoted into L2. After half a season went to Peterborough and went to L1 with them. Went to Leicster in the Champ and missed out on the playoffs on the last day after going on an awful run. Next season though we were unstoppable and I went on a 6 game star man streak which got the interest of Chelsea.

Started off well with a quite a few star mans. Then I got an 8.7 and when I get back to the home screen I had been dropped to the bench because of bad form. BASTARD i thought and spent a whole energy improving my relationship with the boss. Made no difference though and it was only then that I relaised that this I had picked for England.

Get on the pitch after 60 mins and its 0-0 vs Faroe Islands and score a hat-trick!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Overall 227 goals from 236 games. Trying to get to a goal a game soon!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Got into it, blackpool just bought me from Havant, that's conference to the champ, quite a leap. It's getting hard to keep the energy levels up now tho, not sure what to do?
Would buying a house help or something?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
At Hull now after my move from MK Dons, Getting annoyed cos I want to leave Hull cos I keep starting on the bench although I'm also playing as a sub for England and I've made 3 appearances scoring 2 goals and 1 assist, a move to the premier league would be nice !

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
My storming season with AFC Wimbledon (promoted as League 2 Champions, FA Cup Semi-finalists having beaten Man U and West Ham along the way) meant I could move pretty much anywhere. I was about to go to Arsenal, then I thought "no, I'm not doing that" and signed for Brighton instead. Think I'll stay there until I've got us into the Prem and won us a European trophy or two!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Got into it, blackpool just bought me from Havant, that's conference to the champ, quite a leap. It's getting hard to keep the energy levels up now tho, not sure what to do?
Would buying a house help or something?

Yeah, the more properties you buy the quicker you recover after matches.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
on silly money now, 44 per game. Helped the albion win the championship and moved to barcelona, will probably move back to brighton afterwards. Full skills, own everything apart from the private island. Managed to only play this game in the evenings so it hasnt ruined my life, just yet :lolol:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Oh God, lying in bed until 1am playing this last night.

I've gone from Boston Utd to Liverpool in one go, helping them win the Premier League (well, it IS a game), and the FA Cup. Called up for England, a couple of appearances off the bench and now a few starts. And I'm still 18.

Not earning big bucks yet but will start demanding some soon.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
At Barcelona now after winning the Prem with Brighton. Heavy heart making that decision. Scored 32 goals in 25 games so far...

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Lost the euro final last night v portugal, after scoring from 48 yards in the 119th minute of et v germany in the semi thought it was destiny..

brighton won the prem again though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
After winning near enough everything with Man City I went over to Barca, but like Owen and Woodgate before me, my Spanish adventure hasn't exactly gone perfectly. Some reason I feel like I'm finding La Liga, also as a team Barca have been rubbish! Often going 2 or 3 nil down before I've had more than one chance.

Will stick it out a couple of seasons then head back, to Brighton.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
After winning near enough everything with Man City I went over to Barca, but like Owen and Woodgate before me, my Spanish adventure hasn't exactly gone perfectly. Some reason I feel like I'm finding La Liga, also as a team Barca have been rubbish! Often going 2 or 3 nil down before I've had more than one chance.

Will stick it out a couple of seasons then head back, to Brighton.

I did that - having spent half a season at Brighton earlier in my career, I won the Prem with Fulham and then spent a great season at Barca, winning La Liga; was offered contracts with sooo many top teams, but chose to go back the The Albion.

Won the Championship & FA Cup 1st season, and in my second, it's all clicked. Scored 97 goals so far in 47 games, have just won the League Cup, in the QF of the FA Cup & Europa Cup, and 5 points clear at the top of the Prem.

Having a storming time with England, just second in the world cup Qualifying group.

Perhaps getting a little too easy, which may be my way out.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
This game drains my ipod battery, but i find myself playing it all the time. Won la liga with Barca, premier league with Arsenal, but found BHA had slipped into league one. To the rescue i come, just raped league one with 104 points. With 19 hat-tricks for england, too. Only way is up!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Season 2, Got bought from conference nat. to Blackpool in champ, got promoted to prem in play offs but transferred myself back down to champ to play for Albion. Won the league, league cup & fa cup and got 3 England caps. 78 goals, 9 hatricks and I'm only 18, this is fun

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Just won the world cup, but finished a disappointing 3rd in the Prem with Man Utd (who bought me off Forest), having won it the year before. Going to stay at Old Trafford one more year to try and win back the title and also win the Champions League (knocked out by Juve in the semis last season despite winning the first leg, away, 2-1) before heading off to Barcelona, methinks.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
That was fun... 40stars a game at BHAFC :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337669760683.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337669760683.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 94

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I got to about 22 years of age, won everything with Barcelona, played in two tournaments for England, scoring loads. Owned all the properties, vehicles, and bling. Had a girlfriend who'd swallow and everything.

Then the game locked up on me. Couldn't get it to restart.

Gone back to the beginning. It was the only way, earning $1 a game at Corby. FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here