Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I got to about 22 years of age, won everything with Barcelona, played in two tournaments for England, scoring loads. Owned all the properties, vehicles, and bling. Had a girlfriend who'd swallow and everything.

Then the game locked up on me. Couldn't get it to restart.

Gone back to the beginning. It was the only way, earning $1 a game at Corby. FFS.

Ouch. Hard times.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Yes. I am the digital equivalent of Lee Hendrie.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Am loving this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337829222.821244.jpg

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Good game , shelf life 1 week though. After that starts to do brain in

Agreed, once I got BRGHTN to win the premier league and won the world cup with England I felt life couldn't get any better so lost my passion for the game.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Think I'm going to sign abroad at the end of next season, although I really want to win the Champions League this year with Manchester United so I can say I've won everything I possibly can with them. Next stop, Madrid maybe, then a return to England to rescue Brighton and take them to the glory years!

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
im stuck with boston, my team mates and boss hate me and struggle to score! i guess i need to train more often then

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
im stuck with boston, my team mates and boss hate me and struggle to score! i guess i need to train more often then

I went through a similar thing at Tenerife. A move back home to Gillingham proved vital in my career, earned me a move to Metz and then to the Albion :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brightons top scorer, top of the Premier league, won the FA Cup last season, scored 4 in an England game, doing well in the CL. Got all the skills, all the lifestyle stuff, decent wages. Thinks I'm close to just about as far as I can go with it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Brightons top scorer, top of the Premier league, won the FA Cup last season, scored 4 in an England game, doing well in the CL. Got all the skills, all the lifestyle stuff, decent wages. Thinks I'm close to just about as far as I can go with it.

Same here... the way out of this matrix is when it gets too easy... and it sounds like you're there.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
to be fair, yes, I am Star Man 90% of the time. I even play games at at One Star Work Rate. Going to try playing with iPad upside down

Try it with you eyes closed, or with the wrong hand or something.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I found a brilliant cheat the other day. I went the whole season with Liverpool without scoring a single goal or assist. The very next day I was picked for England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here