Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Sound System at the Amex.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
It was already too loud, and I don't think I've ever complained about anything off the field at the Amex ever, except the volume of the music.

I hope its turned down pronto. The music is the worst part of the amex, it should be well in the background, not blasted over the top of everything. Always has been too loud, I much prefer to listen to the noise of the crowds and the people and the rising sounds of voices excited to get on with the game, rather than have to endure music that screeches up and down with the wind.

Just as an aside its no wonder so many people suffer the disorders we see nowadays...Surely it has to do with the daft volume people play things at along with over the top lighting and fire shows and this desire to over stimulate everyone and everything. Its not needed at the football. Its the football thats the main event, we don't need music to know that! I had always thought Brighton might be a little more caring to people with ADHD, Autism and many other disorders for which volume can be a trigger. We are one of the most inclusive clubs going... Quite suprising from the club to be honest if they have indeed made it louder.
Do you sit in the East Stand?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So many Debbie downers on this thread after the club have invested in a new sound system. You lot are going to have a field day when the fanzone opens. I'm guessing it'll either be too expensive, too busy, not enough choice, queues too long or perhaps it's too cold in the winter 🤣
At what point did 'Debbie Downers' or 'Negative Nancies' become an acceptable turn of phrase on NSC? ???

F**k. Right. OFF.

No offence

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why don't the club play "Town Called Malice" by The Jam ? The Amex would reverberate with "f***ing Hate Palace Yeah Yeah" with a simple change of lyrics.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
It was already too loud, and I don't think I've ever complained about anything off the field at the Amex ever, except the volume of the music.

I hope its turned down pronto. The music is the worst part of the amex, it should be well in the background, not blasted over the top of everything. Always has been too loud, I much prefer to listen to the noise of the crowds and the people and the rising sounds of voices excited to get on with the game, rather than have to endure music that screeches up and down with the wind.

Just as an aside its no wonder so many people suffer the disorders we see nowadays...Surely it has to do with the daft volume people play things at along with over the top lighting and fire shows and this desire to over stimulate everyone and everything. Its not needed at the football. Its the football thats the main event, we don't need music to know that! I had always thought Brighton might be a little more caring to people with ADHD, Autism and many other disorders for which volume can be a trigger. We are one of the most inclusive clubs going... Quite suprising from the club to be honest if they have indeed made it louder.
The pre match music was definitely too loud for me, i was sometimes struggling to hold a conversation with the person sitting next to me!
Although to be fair i guess they may have been happy about that :)
On a serious note the music, too loud as it may have been, was much better quality. However the live to mic parts by Richie seemed no better at all. That may well be down to the way it is inputted into the sound system but those who have already posted their wish to hear what former players have to say etc are likely to be disappointed if Saturday is anything to go by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here