Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Sound System at the Amex.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I am very much hoping the PA will be clearer when they do the interviews of previous players etc. I cannot usually make out much at all which is frustrating. For what it's worth, I thought it was clearer but I wasn't up in the gods in my usual lofty position.
Spot on. That will be the real gauge of how improved the system really is. Volume was not the issue but just clarity. Admittedly, I am upper west but I usually give up on pitch side interviews.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why? It’s been done to death at every sporting event going.
I would prefer something unique to the Albion if they have to drown out the fans clapping and singing naturally. A crappy dance track wifh Neil Diamond played straight after is pants.
The next logical step is to merge the two, new sound system would be perfect for this:

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
So many Debbie downers on this thread after the club have invested in a new sound system. You lot are going to have a field day when the fanzone opens. I'm guessing it'll either be too expensive, too busy, not enough choice, queues too long or perhaps it's too cold in the winter 🤣

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So many Debbie downers on this thread after the club have invested in a new sound system. You lot are going to have a field day when the fanzone opens. I'm guessing it'll either be too expensive, too busy, not enough choice, queues too long or perhaps it's too cold in the winter 🤣
We're told the club monitor NSC. Which is almost certainly the case. It's certainly the case with Archbishop @chaileyjem, PBOBE's emissary on earth. If the club are are smart they can monitor this thread and head off much of the valid criticism of the sound system(s) earlydoors

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
We're told the club monitor NSC. Which is almost certainly the case. It's certainly the case with Archbishop @chaileyjem, PBOBE's emissary on earth. If the club are are smart they can monitor this thread and head off much of the valid criticism of the sound system(s) earlydoors
Or they could just be thinking, what a bunch of moaners. Can't do right for doing wrong. It's either too quiet, not clear enough, too loud.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Or they could just be thinking, what a bunch of moaners. Can't do right for doing wrong. It's either too quiet, not clear enough, too loud.
You are clearly missing that many posts are light-hearted and tongue in cheek. I am sorry we are having a little moan about your new sound system Mr Barber.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

It was already too loud, and I don't think I've ever complained about anything off the field at the Amex ever, except the volume of the music.

I hope its turned down pronto. The music is the worst part of the amex, it should be well in the background, not blasted over the top of everything. Always has been too loud, I much prefer to listen to the noise of the crowds and the people and the rising sounds of voices excited to get on with the game, rather than have to endure music that screeches up and down with the wind.

Just as an aside its no wonder so many people suffer the disorders we see nowadays...Surely it has to do with the daft volume people play things at along with over the top lighting and fire shows and this desire to over stimulate everyone and everything. Its not needed at the football. Its the football thats the main event, we don't need music to know that! I had always thought Brighton might be a little more caring to people with ADHD, Autism and many other disorders for which volume can be a trigger. We are one of the most inclusive clubs going... Quite suprising from the club to be honest if they have indeed made it louder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here