Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Joy

Kingcole - thats excellent cheers.. i was awaiting your ticket update...no actual fugures though ?? was hoping you might have started your own 'countdown til season tickets sold out' thread

As soon as one can buy a ST online, I guess we will be able to see what it left.

I guess for the club this would be very last thing - it will sure be interesting to see how many we do shift.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can someone help me, I have got 2 STs. Can someone tell me what all the letters and numbers are E2E2CQ/ 00557/0558.
Cheers

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Steve...before someone starts taking the piss, calling you a JCL (or maybe even a JCVL?) assuming that you've never had a ticket before (which is a reasonable assumption I have to say) you might as well know what you've got. E2..the new E stand 2nd level (upper or ESU as you'll see it called on here).C.. Block C, Q..row Q, seat nos 557 and 558. You are roughly level with the 18 yard line, north end of the pitch where Brighton attack 2nd half. Row Q is towards the back . Should be a great view in my opinion.

If you posted this as a wind up....then reel me in!

stimpy

Apr 28, 2012
Lancing
Me + 3 mates all in SW corner. 2 back row and 2 infront. Sounds like it should be noisy down there. We all like a sing song too!!

Oi Margaret, get with the programme! It's Andy, I started this thread saying that lol

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
to save me searching around does anyone have a photo or link to one of how the south west corner stand will look as thinking of moving there from the family stand?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Steve...before someone starts taking the piss, calling you a JCL (or maybe even a JCVL?) assuming that you've never had a ticket before (which is a reasonable assumption I have to say) you might as well know what you've got. E2..the new E stand 2nd level (upper or ESU as you'll see it called on here).C.. Block C, Q..row Q, seat nos 557 and 558. You are roughly level with the 18 yard line, north end of the pitch where Brighton attack 2nd half. Row Q is towards the back . Should be a great view in my opinion.

If you posted this as a wind up....then reel me in!
Thanks for that, lets assume I have never had a ticket before in a stand that is not been built yet, then you may be right. Also I would not have a clue what a JCL or JCVL is. So it would not matter if people called me that, as I would not have a clue what they were talking about. Again thanks for your help.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
seat nos 557 and 558. You are roughly level with the 18 yard line, north end

Steve, Bristo is not correct on this part - I had 557 last season in East Stand lower. 557 is an aisle seat - roughly half way between the halfway line and the penalty area - so more central than suggested. Should be a great view from there.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Steve, Bristo is not correct on this part - I had 557 last season in East Stand lower. 557 is an aisle seat - roughly half way between the halfway line and the penalty area - so more central than suggested. Should be a great view from there.

I wouldn't worry there is not a crap seat in the Cathedral of Gus every seat is blessed with a great view.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I live in France but work in london and intend to be at most home games. The other ticket is for my mate who is from Worthing. We used to attend games together at the Goldstone in the 70's/80's then lost contact as we got jobs; married, moved away from sussex and got on with our lives. The Amex has got us back in touch.

Any games I cannot attend, the seat will be used by my sussex based family.

Many thanks for passing this on. It was none of my business so thanks for replying politely. Actually on the subject of France... do you ever head back to Paris on the train after home games? I might be there myself for part of next season, with no intention of missing any home games, so i'll be boozing my way home on the Eurostar some Saturday nights... meet you for a celebratory drink in the buffet car!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Many thanks for passing this on. It was none of my business so thanks for replying politely. Actually on the subject of France... do you ever head back to Paris on the train after home games? I might be there myself for part of next season, with no intention of missing any home games, so i'll be boozing my way home on the Eurostar some Saturday nights... meet you for a celebratory drink in the buffet car!

I, I, ???:wink: use match.com

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
to save me searching around does anyone have a photo or link to one of how the south west corner stand will look as thinking of moving there from the family stand?

This is the only one I could find, and it's a view from the North down to the South, with the South West Corner looking rather nice :thumbsup:

We should be able to bombard the opposition corner-taker with ease from the South West :lolol:

eastmockup.jpg

Aug 21, 2011
Can someone help me, I have got 2 STs. Can someone tell me what all the letters and numbers are E2E2CQ/ 00557/0558.
Cheers

Hey, im in the row behind , just a few seats along from you, checking the plan in the shop we are mid way between half way and the north stand goal so all being well should be a great view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here