Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Joy

Well what do you know - y944/945 - I'd better practise shutting up & sitting down !! :wave:

Please don't move- the noisier the better as far as I am concerned!
Just need AA 944 to be ready to stand up too- I am 6'3" so hopefully it isn't a kid behind me!
reckon these tickets are going to be class- and only about 5 seats away from the away fans for cup games.... could be lively!

Yep , or in the mini section slightly further round towards main South stand. Pretty exclusive little enclave anyway. I was keen to get as high as possible without having to pay a fortune or get stuck up 9 flights of stairs in the WSU- not that those seats are bad at all, there just weren't any left.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Yep , or in the mini section slightly further round towards main South stand. Pretty exclusive little enclave anyway. I was keen to get as high as possible without having to pay a fortune or get stuck up 9 flights of stairs in the WSU- not that those seats are bad at all, there just weren't any left.

I'm pretty sure we're to the right of the stairs/nearer the west stand rather than to left of stairs/nearer south stand but whatever they will certainly be great seats at a great price - our alternative idea was east upper but they were 150 pounds more. This season I have sat in all the areas (not exec box!) And the only section I wouldn't fancy a st is east lower - too reserved for me - but everywhere else was just fine. Was a bit worried about what seats would be left when we went today but really pleased, its going to be fantastic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here