Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Joy

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
me and my mate nabbed two 'spaces' in the back row of the north, game on!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure if I am getting this right, so are there seats availiable in other stands because when I got my letter asking me to go along for a viewing I thought it was for the east upper only? Would rather go in the north or west upper, does any one know what is availiable?

I know someone who was a Northstander last year. He has moved to the WSU for next season. Confirmed by the club!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Not sure if I am getting this right, so are there seats availiable in other stands because when I got my letter asking me to go along for a viewing I thought it was for the east upper only? Would rather go in the north or west upper, does any one know what is availiable?

They will tell you at the ticket office,i enqired about any available around us but was told there were none, although there were some avallable in the N stand 2 weeks ago

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Went up to The Amex yesterday and booked my season ticket for next year with 3 mates.
Thought about the East Upper, but was unsure about sun in the eyes etc so we decided on the top row of the South West corner. Want to try and drum up some home support atomosphere in the South!

Can't wait for the new season. :albion2:
Stimpy, you will have a really good view from there. Last year it was a disabled area at the top of that section. Although in the West stand, I sometimes had a wander up there with a beer and the view is good. Good luck , have a good season.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Stimpy, you will have a really good view from there. Last year it was a disabled area at the top of that section. Although in the West stand, I sometimes had a wander up there with a beer and the view is good. Good luck , have a good season.

I agree Rogero - I was in WSL last season near away end and also used to wander around the corner at half time its a great panoramic view.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Went up to The Amex yesterday and booked my season ticket for next year with 3 mates.
Thought about the East Upper, but was unsure about sun in the eyes etc so we decided on the top row of the South West corner. Want to try and drum up some home support atomosphere in the South!

Can't wait for the new season. :albion2:

How much is a season ticket in South West Corner ?

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
First post for for what some will call a newbie. had three tickets in family stand moved to ESU row f Block D as eldest boy became 16. I think that any new season tickets holders etc always seem to be critised for being jcl's or jumping on the bandwagen or whatever. when i first started seeing the albion we used to get over 30000 and some some people need to stop thinking that in the times of gloom the new found fans are now more important that the one ones that think they are the so called super fans in a closed shop a while ago. things have changed and will continue to do so. This can only be for the better.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
First post for for what some will call a newbie. had three tickets in family stand moved to ESU row f Block D as eldest boy became 16. I think that any new season tickets holders etc always seem to be critised for being jcl's or jumping on the bandwagen or whatever. when i first started seeing the albion we used to get over 30000 and some some people need to stop thinking that in the times of gloom the new found fans are now more important that the one ones that think they are the so called super fans in a closed shop a while ago. things have changed and will continue to do so. This can only be for the better.

Here, here. Many in this area have been waiting years for a decent venue to take their kids to, without fear that it wont stand up to their preconditioned ideas of a decent footy ground such as the premier grounds they see on the telly - at Withdean it was an embaresment too far for many.

stimpy

Apr 28, 2012
Lancing

Cheers buddy, I have wandered around there a few times during the season and it seems like it will be a good view.

How much is a season ticket in South West Corner ?

£425 inc all travel

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Probably been said but what's the max number of ST's they are releasing and will they sell those out? Anyone in the know?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I got my seat up in the ESU, Block B near to the North Stand so the atmosphere should be great! Pair of sunglasses will combat the evil machinations of the sun too.
I'm with you.

the vast majority have and will continue to be people who have always defined themselves as Albion fans even if they haven't been to games since the Goldstone days.
I'm not even sure that's the case (ie, vast majority). Lots of STHs at Withdean didn't have a ticket for the whole 12 years, so many of the 'new' STHs will have had an ST before.

It would be interesting to know the number of people that ever owned an ST at the Withdean, and the number of fans that went to some games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To anyone still looking for a ST:

I think existing STHs have until Monday to renew, so after Monday there will be plenty more seats available in all stands, including pairs of tickets.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To anyone still looking for a ST:

I think existing STHs have until Monday to renew, so after Monday there will be plenty more seats available in all stands, including pairs of tickets.

The majority of existing STH's who pay by d/d's will "need do nothing" to renew though, the club jst continue to take the money.

(before anyone panics)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Question:
Has anybody got a season ticket in the West Stand Lower in Blocks H or I ?
The Ticket office are saying these blocks are only for general sale. I doubt this very much...surely people were able to purchase ST in these blocks at the start of last season?

Yes theres lots of people with STs from last season there, more than 50% are or were ST

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The majority of existing STH's who pay by d/d's will "need do nothing" to renew though, the club jst continue to take the money.

(before anyone panics)
However people renew, there will be people that don't, and they did have up to a week or two ago to renew, but the club extended it to the 14th May, so there should be some new seats available then, in all parts of the ground.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
However people renew, there will be people that don't, and they did have up to a week or two ago to renew, but the club extended it to the 14th May, so there should be some new seats available then, in all parts of the ground.

Really? That could be interesting then. When was this announced?

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing

Does that date to renew include the 14th ? I got my presentation on the 14th so wondering if they will become available ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here