Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Joy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really? That could be interesting then. When was this announced?
The ticket man told me when I was getting my ticket. When they show the stadium seats on the screen, they use different colours to show what is and isn't available. I asked what one of the colours were for, and he said it was for people that hadn't renewed (we're talking a small percentage of the seats, not as though they'd be DD renewals) yet. He said the deadline had been extended until the 14th (I think).

Does that date to renew include the 14th ? I got my presentation on the 14th so wondering if they will become available ?
I'm not 100% sure on the date, as it didn't affect me, but I think he said they had until the 14th. Whether or not that included the 14th, your guess is as good as mine. But ask to look at the stand your interested in, and then ask about the different colours, and they'll tell you what it means. If there are seats that become free at the end of that day, ask exactly what the process has been for them to have not renewed (ie, is it just those without DD who should have called to renew, or is it people that have called and said they don't want to renew, but the seats have been kept available in case they change their mind, or what). If it looks like they won't be renewing, you should be able to do something about putting your name down for a couple.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i think 'presentation' is a bit of a mis-sell. sit down, look at screen, hope there's two seats next to eachother sounds more appropriate ;)

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
I got my presentation later this afternoon .... I was told when i phoned up and arranged it they would send me an email to remind me , up till now havent recieved it ... do they send reminders to attend presentation out ? Also what part at the ground do you meet for the presentation ?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I got my presentation later this afternoon .... I was told when i phoned up and arranged it they would send me an email to remind me , up till now havent recieved it ... do they send reminders to attend presentation out ? Also what part at the ground do you meet for the presentation ?

guess you just go to the ticket office ?? Can you ask if they know how many have been sold as we keep getting diffent figure on here !

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
Go on to the ticket line and you should see the appointment under `Purchase History` when you log in..

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Just bought two season tickets in West Stand Upper .... which is what I wanted , both paid for in full upfront , there was a block of three seats next to each other and another pair else it was just singles left in WSU. Asked how many they had sold in East Upper and was told about 80% of them had been sold .... asked how many they sold overall but they wouldnt give a clear answer.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Well chuffed. Just paid for my two reserved season tickets in the ESU. I live in France and couldn't go in person to the Amex for a presentation. The club reserved me two seats via e-mail and gave me a week to sort out payment. Excellent customer service.

I have tickets in Block E2C row G seats 551 and 552. I took a chance and booked having no idea where these are situated,exactly, in the ESU. Anybody help out?

Anybody with seats nearby wants to have a beer at the first home game?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Well chuffed. Just paid for my two reserved season tickets in the ESU. I live in France and couldn't go in person to the Amex for a presentation. The club reserved me two seats via e-mail and gave me a week to sort out payment. Excellent customer service.

I have tickets in Block E2C row G seats 551 and 552. I took a chance and booked having no idea where these are situated,exactly, in the ESU. Anybody help out?

Anybody with seats nearby wants to have a beer at the first home game?

can i ask you sir... are you planning to travel across from France for almost all home games or just the odd fixture, and what will happen to your seats when you can't make it? not having a pop, just interested in the seemingly growing number of overseas based season ticket holders

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you read this thread? Loads of info explaining where you'll be. Nice seats.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Question:
Has anybody got a season ticket in the West Stand Lower in Blocks H or I ?
The Ticket office are saying these blocks are only for general sale. I doubt this very much...surely people were able to purchase ST in these blocks at the start of last season?

No i think most of them are for general sale. I'm in Block W1G which is mostly ST

I spoke to the ticket office today about getting an additional ticket for my wife in the family stand. Basically I could not unless I wanted to move to another part of the ground and pay a fortune more for my kids (especially the under 10).

I was told there are about 15 empty seats in the family stand and they can't sell them as they have to be sold to someone with a kid - hmmm, they were old sold for Liverpool. I was also told there is a block of seats in the family stand that are reserved for Junior Seagulls. This I assume is the big empty bit the west standers refer to?

If I wanted to move there was limited availability is East Lower (E block, as some had moved to upper). There was very good availability in East lower (F) next to the away fans. The East Upper has space on the wings and at the back, but was expected to sell out. The south west corner was very available and could pick a seat anywhere I liked.

But, didn't buy, as instead of costing the anticipated £450 extra for my wife, it will be more like £750 once I have paid extra for the kids.....

I hope this was useful!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Got 2 in the South West Corner yesterday, in the 2nd to last row, so hopefully it's going to be very noisy in that section of the ground :amex:

They have just started work on that section today too! :thumbsup:

As8aQ9KCQAMiyra.jpg

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I spoke to the ticket office today about getting an additional ticket for my wife in the family stand. Basically I could not unless I wanted to move to another part of the ground and pay a fortune more for my kids (especially the under 10).

I was told there are about 15 empty seats in the family stand and they can't sell them as they have to be sold to someone with a kid - hmmm, they were old sold for Liverpool. I was also told there is a block of seats in the family stand that are reserved for Junior Seagulls. This I assume is the big empty bit the west standers refer to?

If I wanted to move there was limited availability is East Lower (E block, as some had moved to upper). There was very good availability in East lower (F) next to the away fans. The East Upper has space on the wings and at the back, but was expected to sell out. The south west corner was very available and could pick a seat anywhere I liked.

But, didn't buy, as instead of costing the anticipated £450 extra for my wife, it will be more like £750 once I have paid extra for the kids.....

I hope this was useful!

Kingcole - thats excellent cheers.. i was awaiting your ticket update...no actual fugures though ?? was hoping you might have started your own 'countdown til season tickets sold out' thread

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
can i ask you sir... are you planning to travel across from France for almost all home games or just the odd fixture, and what will happen to your seats when you can't make it? not having a pop, just interested in the seemingly growing number of overseas based season ticket holders

I live in France but work in london and intend to be at most home games. The other ticket is for my mate who is from Worthing. We used to attend games together at the Goldstone in the 70's/80's then lost contact as we got jobs; married, moved away from sussex and got on with our lives. The Amex has got us back in touch.

Any games I cannot attend, the seat will be used by my sussex based family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here