Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Joy

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Welcome to the South west corner people. There are a few of us disabled people who have a sing already, so to have people behind and in front making a better atmosphere, will be cool.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Question:
Has anybody got a season ticket in the West Stand Lower in Blocks H or I ?
The Ticket office are saying these blocks are only for general sale. I doubt this very much...surely people were able to purchase ST in these blocks at the start of last season?

Are we just going to get constant threads about New Season Tickets, every day now?!

Well we did last year so it's only fair.

I just hope that all the new season ticket holders are being made aware of next seasons dress code.

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Question:
Has anybody got a season ticket in the West Stand Lower in Blocks H or I ?
The Ticket office are saying these blocks are only for general sale. I doubt this very much...surely people were able to purchase ST in these blocks at the start of last season?

Every match last season was general sale only for most of H & all of I so doubt that will change

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Every match last season was general sale only for most of H & all of I so doubt that will change

This is also where the friends and family tickets are and also reserved for supporters being moved from other sections. I wasnt allowed in the players lounge for the Hull game as had a polo shirt on instead of shirt with a collar and they moved me to this section.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are we just going to get constant threads about New Season Tickets, every day now?!

Personally, I quite enjoy seeing how excited people are. It hasn't always been that way, remember? Welcome, one and all :clap:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Four of us just booked tickets in the East Upper Block F. Tres excited now. We'll be making a lot of noise in this block!
Apparently there's not a lot left. Mainly in the South-West corner is good avaliability.
The Amex is going to be rocking next season!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Four of us just booked tickets in the East Upper Block F. Tres excited now. We'll be making a lot of noise in this block!
Apparently there's not a lot left. Mainly in the South-West corner is good avaliability.
The Amex is going to be rocking next season!

Pssst! It was rocking LAST season. But I take your point, that it'll be even more ROCKINGER next time round :thumbsup:

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
Not sure if I am getting this right, so are there seats availiable in other stands because when I got my letter asking me to go along for a viewing I thought it was for the east upper only? Would rather go in the north or west upper, does any one know what is availiable?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here