Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season ticket holder - a few Questions

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hi All,

I have a season ticket for the Amex and am extremely excited about it; however I do have a couple of questions which I am searching for the answers to.

1) When do I actually receive my season ticket
2) what happens with trying to get tickets for away matches

If anybody can shed some light onto this I would be grateful.

Thanks

snook

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
1) Don't know yet. Soon I should think.
2) As a ST holder you'll have 1000 loyalty points, you then go onto our clubsite click on tickets and away games and apply for them.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Pulls up a chair and waits for the anti-JCL brigade to arrive.
Enjoy the footie at the Amex, Snook!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Cheers Drumstick.

OK another stupid question.

They set me up with a new fan number when I bought my season ticket but I have no idea what it is. Is there a way to find it out?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Oh I see. So because I didn't go to the Withdean I am not a proper fan and therefore a JCL? :)

Guess there will be a lot of those at the Amex! Perhaps we should have our own section?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Oh I see. So because I didn't go to the Withdean I am not a proper fan and therefore a JCL? :)

Guess there will be a lot of those at the Amex! Perhaps we should have our own section?

Mate your more than welcome, I'd rather have a sell out every week at the Amex with the so called 'JCL' than a half filled stadium with arrogant bastards who went to Withdean thinking they have a god given right to be the only ones sitting in our new home.

Spare a thought for those of us who were following the club through the Goldstone and Gillingham days but simply decided against becoming a STH at Withdean.

I personally feel the JCL tag is ignorant and a tag used by the minority, the more Albion supporters cheering on our club and spending money at our home the better.

Last edited:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
At least I know what to get on the back of my shirt now though Munchkin right?

Was gonna have "SNOOK" on the back but am definitely going for "JCL" now.

Then at least people will know who to throw their burger remains at :D:D:D

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Cheers Drumstick.

OK another stupid question.

They set me up with a new fan number when I bought my season ticket but I have no idea what it is. Is there a way to find it out?

You could email/ring the ticket office, or just wait until they send you your ST card.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Mate your more than welcome, I'd rather have a sell out every week at the Amex with the so called 'JCL' than a half filled stadium with arrogant bastards who went to Withdean thinking they have a god given right to be the only ones sitting in our new home.

Spare a thought for those of us who were following the club through the Goldstone and Gillingham days but simply decided against becoming a STH at Withdean.

I personally feel the JCL tag is ignorant and a tag used by the minority, the more Albion supporters cheering on our club and spending money at our home the better.

Totally agree.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
You could email/ring the ticket office, or just wait until they send you your ST card.

Probably just hang on for the card and then have a bash.

I live in Portsmouth you see, so am rather keen to get tickets to Pompey away.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'd rather have a sell out every week at the Amex with the so called 'JCL' than a half filled stadium with arrogant bastards who went to Withdean thinking they have a god given right to be the only ones sitting in our new home.

To be fair it's just a bit of banter which 00snook has taken in good humour, the JCL stuff isn't really serious (in most cases).

Personally I like the JCLs who get all defensive and flounce out straight away - it's much more entertaining. :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
At least I know what to get on the back of my shirt now though Munchkin right?

Was gonna have "SNOOK" on the back but am definitely going for "JCL" now.

Then at least people will know who to throw their burger remains at :D:D:D

I'm going to get "Where were you when we were shit" put on mine :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here