Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season ticket holder - a few Questions

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Excellent point. The dedicated winding up of Pompey fans is dangerous too. Strolling down Albert Road chanting "Albion Albion Albion" on your own takes some balls you know.

I did hear that we were going to sign Robbie Keane actually, although keep that to yourself.

I literally cannot wait for this coming season. Be good to get behind the boys from the North Stand again (even if we are JCL's)

Sorry to butt in, but the Albert Road... have many happy (mostly drunken) memories of the Albert Road from my time at Highbury College. Was great being an Albion fan living a stone's throw from Fratton Park :)

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Sorry to butt in, but the Albert Road... have many happy (mostly drunken) memories of the Albert Road from my time at Highbury College. Was great being an Albion fan living a stone's throw from Fratton Park :)

Amen to that.

Even better when we beat them 3-1 in the cup. I went out in my Albion top and had a chat with a few locals. Very good fun had by all.

To be fair the majority took it in good banter. A few didn't (but then that is par for the course in Pompey no matter what you are wearing)

Have got a £50 quid bet with my Pompey supporting mate that we finish higher than them in the league. Already planning how to spend the winnings.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I am a STH this year and was last year, so what sort of points will I have

Probably 1250. But far more important than that i noticed your location...why do you deal with spanners with hammers? What have the spanners done wrong to get smacked around with a hammer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here