Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season ticket holder - a few Questions

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Cheers Drumstick.

OK another stupid question.

They set me up with a new fan number when I bought my season ticket but I have no idea what it is. Is there a way to find it out?

You must have had a letter from the club or the receipt from when you purchase your ST, it will be there

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
At least I know what to get on the back of my shirt now though Munchkin right?

Was gonna have "SNOOK" on the back but am definitely going for "JCL" now.

Then at least people will know who to throw their burger remains at :D:D:D

Steady! I'm sitting (standing) next to you Snook and I don't want to get hit by burgers aimed at you (and I'm vegetarian).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You must have had a letter from the club or the receipt from when you purchase your ST, it will be there

I assumed he had lost it? If you haven't it is on the receipt.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Good afternoon, PM.

Good afternoon Dempsey. Genius tag by the way. Much more inventive than mine.

Guess you are a JCL too sunshine. Apparently our years of dedicated chating at the Goldstone account for nothing on here :annoyed:

I am flying back from NI on the morning of the 6th so propose that I meet you in a public house near yours for a few warm up beers and then off to the Amex we troop. Will try and get B.A.L.D and his old man along too.

Can you swing that with the wife?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I assumed he had lost it? If you haven't it is on the receipt.

Might well have the receipt somewhere. I did carry it round in my wallet for ages to show everybody (who mainly didn't care) but took it out as was getting a bit knackered. Cheers for your help guys

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Good afternoon Dempsey. Genius tag by the way. Much more inventive than mine.

Guess you are a JCL too sunshine. Apparently our years of dedicated chating at the Goldstone account for nothing on here :annoyed:

I am flying back from NI on the morning of the 6th so propose that I meet you in a public house near yours for a few warm up beers and then off to the Amex we troop. Will try and get B.A.L.D and his old man along too.

Can you swing that with the wife?

I know. I don't think your dedicated winding-up of Pompey fans counts for much either! I dare you to start a thread about the cladding on the South Stand at the Amex, or one saying you have heard from someone 'in the know' that we're going to sign Robbie Keane but 'don't shoot the messenger'. See what reaction you get!!

Plans for the 6th sound awesome. I think I've got it covered as far as permission is concerned.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I know. I don't think your dedicated winding-up of Pompey fans counts for much either! I dare you to start a thread about the cladding on the South Stand at the Amex, or one saying you have heard from someone 'in the know' that we're going to sign Robbie Keane but 'don't shoot the messenger'. See what reaction you get!!

Plans for the 6th sound awesome. I think I've got it covered as far as permission is concerned.

Excellent point. The dedicated winding up of Pompey fans is dangerous too. Strolling down Albert Road chanting "Albion Albion Albion" on your own takes some balls you know.

I did hear that we were going to sign Robbie Keane actually, although keep that to yourself.

I literally cannot wait for this coming season. Be good to get behind the boys from the North Stand again (even if we are JCL's)

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Where are you sitting at the Amex snook?

Am scared to say now in case I get shouted at :)

Me and my main man Waynflete are in the North Stand, row N I think. Directly behind the left hand post on the aisle if I remember correctly.

Are you gonna come get me as I am a JCL?????

:D:D:D

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Am scared to say now in case I get shouted at :)

Me and my main man Waynflete are in the North Stand, row N I think. Directly behind the left hand post on the aisle if I remember correctly.

Are you gonna come get me as I am a JCL?????

:D:D:D

I think we're Row S...

Don't throw burgers at us.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Lol, I was just pondering if I should get some burger repellant if I was near you mate, but looks like I'll be safe in west upper. As for the jcl thing, I only had st at withers for the last 3 seasons so do I fall in a category all my own :shrug:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Lol, I was just pondering if I should get some burger repellant if I was near you mate, but looks like I'll be safe in west upper. As for the jcl thing, I only had st at withers for the last 3 seasons so do I fall in a category all my own :shrug:

I am not sure on the exact rules for JCL status.

That being said I am not sure anybody else is either :lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here