Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players ,exciting times ahead

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Can't we introduce a 'bullshit' ban for threads like this?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Winding up init,candy from a baby,so they say

oh my god im never gonna get that 5 minutes back that i have just wasted due to Empire! i like banter/gossip about new players but empire you have said nothing about anything! if it was down to me wind ups like you would not be able to start threads you twonk! :dunce:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ah the thread was just a fact,the numptys on here with their asumptions turned it into me
,winding the fuckers up,soz bout your lost 5 mins mind:)

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Im waiting for the text, hurry up will ya!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
keep up with that,what you said,i know nothing,but like to think i do:(

Never mine, empire, and you will soon have news about new players to spread around, so keep that in mind and keep positive. We are Albion fans so are used to the ups and downs of our club, but I feel it will all come good. It is exciting and can't wait.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
at the cricket,now i never mentioned cricket,but yes he was at the cricket,but this was after,in town when drinking with players.

I take it this was on Wednesday night. Surely the players weren't out drinking with only 4 days to go before a crucial fixture. This must be the catalyst for another binfest. I thought the club had become more professional under Gus/Bloom. Bring back Booker and White!!!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
It was Thursday night and the majority of players left after the trophy parade around the pitch. They were in one of the small pavilions to our right. At the end Calde was the only one still around with Darren Bloom. As a rumour this rates highly on the BS ratings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here