Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players ,exciting times ahead

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Ouch, bit scathine Moggy, sorry Ill come back with some rumours which arent realy rumours as no names mentioned for you shall I, I am so glad I stuck up for on your previous post about seeing a player at the Amex

I think you'll find I've never posted about seeing any players at the Amex ?
I'm not posting any more about things told to me, I'll just keep it to close friends

if you have posted on my behalf, then I thank you

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I must learn not to bite, just all the excitment and rumours, cant take it any more, want real signings and info fed up with al the "I just heard but cant tell you" and the "my source says"

What got me about this one is though there is nothing stopping this chap from telling us what he knows, at least the other WUMS try and have an excuse "i will lose my job" or "My source could get in trouble"

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I must learn not to bite, just all the excitment and rumours, cant take it any more, want real signings and info fed up with al the "I just heard but cant tell you" and the "my source says"

What got me about this one is though there is nothing stopping this chap from telling us what he knows, at least the other WUMS try and have an excuse "i will lose my job" or "My source could get in trouble"

There is one reason, it never happend as he's on a wind up.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you dont have to explain yourself honestly, you dont

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here