Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players ,exciting times ahead

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I actually don't mind all these 'far out' rumours and posts! Don't let em wind you up chaps,take them with a pinch of salt, and just enjoy them for there comedy value! At the end of the day, we will sign who we sign, but i'm convinced we will have a very competetive team come August 6th!

Just enjoy it people, these are very exciting times for us Albion fans, and some people just get a little over excited! Understandable after the shite we've had to endure over the years!

I'm enjoying being an Albion fan now more than any other time in my 30 years following the club, and i'm sure that many of you feel the same......

LETS FUCKIN ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I was at the cricket last night and saw Darren Bloom. He was talking to Calde after the game, when some fans wanted pictures with Calde. They started asking about new players and Darren said that he couldn't say anything. He wasn't drunk and good naturedly refused to give anything away.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on empire give us a clue, or is Neds version of events nearer the truth?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I was at the cricket last night and saw Darren Bloom. He was talking to Calde after the game, when some fans wanted pictures with Calde. They started asking about new players and Darren said that he couldn't say anything. He wasn't drunk and good naturedly refused to give anything away.

at the cricket,now i never mentioned cricket,but yes he was at the cricket,but this was after,in town when drinking with players.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Come on empire give us a clue, or is Neds version of events nearer the truth?

your very quick on the uptake aint yer,i didnt mention the cricket because it was after,perhaps ned can fill you in,

youve got me sussed aint yer,i just made it up,lol

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
.... so in summary no one knows anything else about any new players and we are no more knowledgeable than we were this time last week.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Keep up with what, that you don't know anything about anything but like to think you do, which results in you posting pointless threads about a load of old bollocks?

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
deffo wasnt tony,but if any of you have met his brother,he acts like he OWNS the club

Strange that you say that. One of the directors I work with in London is always going on about Darren Bloom. His kids go to the same school as his and he makes out that where TB ia away so much it is DB that runs the Albion day to day and he is in regular contact with Gus. A couple of weeks back DB told him that there was big signing imminent, CMS i presume and that he had been to London Colney to negotiate a deal for Lansbury. He also maintained that we had a significant transfer budget.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Keep up with what, that you don't know anything about anything but like to think you do, which results in you posting pointless threads about a load of old bollocks?

keep up with that,what you said,i know nothing,but like to think i do:(

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Winding up init,candy from a baby,so they say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here