Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players ,exciting times ahead

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mr blooms brother got a bit carried away last night,too many bevvies,but what he said was................................

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Did he say, "f*** off and start a pointless 'look at me' thread on NSC you sad prick."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
who was it did that on here recently. Started a thread by saying he had been speaking to Mr Bloom only to later admit that it wasn't Mr TONY Bloom.............. :D:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
deffo wasnt tony,but if any of you have met his brother,he acts like he OWNS the club

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
So lets get this straight, You spoke to TB's Brother he gave you loads of good news, you are not at risk of losing your job because you do not work for the club, you were "bevvied up" so in a public drinking place where many others would have over heard, you are using a sudonym so no-one knows who you are BUT, you still can't tell us what was said.
Oh no I beleive you you're defently not a WUM

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So lets get this straight, You spoke to TB's Brother he gave you loads of good news, you are not at risk of losing your job because you do not work for the club, you were "bevvied up" so in a public drinking place where many others would have over heard, you are using a sudonym so no-one knows who you are BUT, you still can't tell us what was said.

And you bring exactly what to the board ? ? ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

i dont work for the albion,doh,

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
And you bring exactly what to the board ? ? ?

Ouch, bit scathine Moggy, sorry Ill come back with some rumours which arent realy rumours as no names mentioned for you shall I, I am so glad I stuck up for on your previous post about seeing a player at the Amex

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here