Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New pie at the Amex this weekend

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What supermarkets aren't shit though?

Sainsburys are always decent and fully stocked, though can get a bit busy at peak times.

Co-Op don't seem to give a shit that when busy then completely go to pot. Don't even bother trying to use the self serve checkout at London Road Co-Op either, every time I have there's been a problem and nobody around to sort it out.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Oh, and various flavoured noodles are going to be available at the stadium concourses pretty soon.

Finally. Anything Dagenham and Redbridge can do, we can do (about 20 times slower, given that this will basically involve the nightmare scenario of the stoned catering staff having to boil water and prepare food.) Wahey

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Jo Philips from Piglet's Pantry has just been on BBC Radio Sussex to talk about the fact that her pies are now on sale at the Co-Op in Western Road, Hove. 20p from the sale of each pie goes to Albion In The Community, she said.

Also, there is to be a Christmas Pie sold at the next couple of home matches...

Parnsip puree, turkey, stuffing and cranberry topping. And pig in blankets, I'm told.

Sounds to me like a 1901 menu. You sure the pigs in blankets will be on the concourses

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Co-Op is f***ing SHIT. Everywhere.
London Road = beyond shit

The suits won't even let you into the London Road branch these days unless you fall into one of these categories:

1. You're using crutches, one is preferable to a pair
2. You're on income support and have just come from Boots next door having picked up your methadone
3. You're an alcoholic coming in for your daily White Lightning fix
4. You're a pensioner wheeling a sholley come to see what going out of date goods have been marked down for quick sale.
5. You're an Albion fan looking to read the back pages of the Arsegas but with no intention of buying the paper.
6. You've tied at least one mangy dog up outside.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I must say thatthe service last night in WSL was slow even by Azure's standards.

Having only 20% of the tills open probably didn't help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here