Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New pie at the Amex this weekend

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You're not wrong. They seem to be OBSESSED with cramming as many aisles into each shop as is physically possible. AND YET, these cramped tiny aisles never seem to have anything you want in them. They're so f***ing NARROW that if you dare to take a basket with you, you have to hold it out in front of you as there isn't the room to carry it by your side. And should you be unfortunate enough to encounter another person then it's like backing an HGV out of a Cul-de-Sac.

I won't use the Co-op at Fiveways for that exact reason. They should take a leaf out of Mr Shah's book. Tho not out of his pricing structure.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Thar she blows...

0,,10433~10301528,00.gif

A pie served up by Kermit the Frog.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my slightly hungover state this morning following a work Christmas do last night, I found myself positively CRAVING an Amex chicken, leek and ham pie for some reason. If only they'd sold them in the Queens Road shop
:D

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
In my slightly hungover state this morning following a work Christmas do last night, I found myself positively CRAVING an Amex chicken, leek and ham pie for some reason. If only they'd sold them in the Queens Road shop
:D

Surely your favourite pie is made with red wine and errrr........, red wine? :cheers:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely your favourite pie is made with red wine and errrr........, red wine? :cheers:

Urrggh, let's not talk about red wine...well not until tomorrow evening anyway when I might partake in a glass or two again :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here