Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'New' NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, I know, I know - it all looks a bit different at the moment.

Please give me some time to customise things back to roughly how things used to be. There will, no doubt, be the odd occasion when I stuff something up - I'll try and fix it ASAP.

I'm re-opening the boards now whilst that fixing up process happens, so don't start moaning just yet please!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does its bum look big in this new board

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nope. It's nothing like it used to be.
JS's pics have gone small.

I was joking as I assumed were you, posting a couple of minutes after I made my post and re-opened NSC.

If people are going to moan about every nuance now, I'll just shut NSC down and get the work done in private, but it's unlikely to be this weekend what with having some real life things to attend to and the like.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was joking Boz, don't fret.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just to let you know, I can't 'reply to thread', only 'quike reply'.

I haven't even got a "quike reply".
I want one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No f*** you Ev, f*** you. ;)

I've just taken a look at the latest JS thread. It seems that finally vBulletin have included an image resizer in this version so that big images don't stuff up the thread display. But if you right click and open the image in another tab/window you get the full sized version to do with as you wish.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
OOOOhhhh - don't know if I like it ? I feel like I have painted the living room lime green, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I've just taken a look at the latest JS thread. It seems that finally vBulletin have included an image resizer in this version so that big images don't stuff up the thread display. But if you right click and open the image in another tab/window you get the full sized version to do with as you wish.

Keep up the good work Bozza.

When I first loaded up a thread all the quoted text (like that above) was in a smaller font size. But it seems to have gone back to normal now.

If that is an option it might be worth looking at, it certainly made the thread easier to read and less bulky as the quotes we're smaller and new comments showed up better. And a lot less scrolling!

I'm only browsing on iPhone at the moment though as I have no electricity this morning.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Can't do it in IE as far as I can see, but you can in Firefox

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Need a new sign as the one at the top right does not look quite right with our new suroundings. IMO of course.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
02_Andy_Pipkin.jpg

"Don't like it"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here