Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New NSC - what's wrong with it?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Think you're aware of this, but the thread 'views' counter seems to not be working right..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
can you make the text size smaller, im not blind and it looks stupid this big

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just tweak the general look for me, everything seems a bit 'big' and vey samey like tons of other forums, whereas old NSC had a fairly unique look.

Oh as above, the PM notification is pretty non - existent so that could be improved, and also the 10 word limit on quick replies is a pain.

goto User CP and Edit Options you can have email alert + popup when you get a pm

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think you should go for a whole new skin all together. This old one on the latest version of vBulletin doesn't look right.

1066gull

I think you should go for a whole new skin all together. This old one on the latest version of vBulletin doesn't look right.

Good point. As its a new version, maybe we should move on with something completely different that everyone will warm too.

I mean, there is a screenshot of NSC old school now for future reference, maybe we should have it like that, that the old school is referred in the 'textbooks' now.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The stickies seem to appear at the top of every page of threads now instead of just the 1st page. I never used to pay any attention to them anyway but I don't want to have to ignore them on every page.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The stickies seem to appear at the top of every page of threads now instead of just the 1st page. I never used to pay any attention to them anyway but I don't want to have to ignore them on every page.

"fixed"...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The search function only seems to search the posts that have been made since yesterday.

For example ... As of now, there are only 4 posts reported as containing the word "Falmer".

:)

If only.

I'm rebuilding the Search index now which should solve that. It's going to take a while though - 2,000,000 posts, give or take, to process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here