Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager to be announced on TUESDAY *~*~*

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Forster as assistant ? ....

( Reading fans are drooling at the combination on a discussion on their board )

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Te he. It's just as someone's said. Going to bed feeling like it's Xmas Eve. Come on Coppell, just sign the damned document and ONTO VICTORY!!:thumbsup:

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Hopefully he will bring Wally Downes with him now i have read this:

Downes then once again rejoined Coppell, this time at Reading, initially on a casual basis, but quickly proved himself invaluable, and took on the job of coaching Reading's defence. As a result, Downes was a major reason for Reading's impressive defensive display in the 2005-06 Championship season, where Reading had the best defensive statistics in the entire English football pyramid, and were promoted to the Premier League with a record 106 points.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hopefully he will bring Wally Downes with him now i have read this:

Downes then once again rejoined Coppell, this time at Reading, initially on a casual basis, but quickly proved himself invaluable, and took on the job of coaching Reading's defence. As a result, Downes was a major reason for Reading's impressive defensive display in the 2005-06 Championship season, where Reading had the best defensive statistics in the entire English football pyramid, and were promoted to the Premier League with a record 106 points.

this would be good...I'd love us to have a Wally in our dug out!:clap2:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
it's wednesday now isn't it? :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Te he. It's just as someone's said. Going to bed feeling like it's Xmas Eve. Come on Coppell, just sign the damned document and ONTO VICTORY!!:thumbsup:
It's like waiting for Christmas but you're not sure what day Christmas is and though you think you might get a nice present there's the nagging possibility you'll actually get a lump of coal.

:shootself

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It's like waiting for Christmas but you're not sure what day Christmas is and though you think you might get a nice present there's the nagging possibility you'll actually get a lump of coal.

:shootself
And the longer it goes on, the more it feels as though the lump of coal is on its way.

Though of course it should work in reverse.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
shame i was hoping they would be at the reserve game tonite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here