Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager - Paul Ince..............

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I cannot believe that White and Booker have got away with the sack, and instead it's Adams that was gotten rid of.

I wished it had been then that got sacked, they don't offer anything and what they do offer borders on useless. Should of got new coaching staff in with Adams and that would of helped turn things around.

It often happens that when a manager gets the sack, that his 'assistants' remain in charge until a new man is appointed. Then they go. We have to have someone in charge on a matchday, don't we?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Would rather nobody than Chimp 1 and Chimp 2 tbh. We must have a club mascot goin up to Millwall, let him/her sit in the dugout.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just heard the news. Sorry to say no surprise. Good luck to Mickey but as he suggested football has changed since he was here last and he hasn't changed with it.

Agree that Booker and White need to go but makes sense that that should be the new manager's decision. You don't want to sack everyone on the same day, especially when its a matchday.

As for Ince.... good move for him.... higher in the league than Macclesfield and MK Dons when he was with them and the sort of team that will help him re-establish his reputation. Is he the right guy? I hope so. All I want from this season is security from relegation which honestly shouldnt be so hard with this team.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
It often happens that when a manager gets the sack, that his 'assistants' remain in charge until a new man is appointed. Then they go. We have to have someone in charge on a matchday, don't we?

Yes I'm well aware of that thanks. Did you not read my post, I said it should be them getting sacked not Adams, meaning today Adams would of still been manager, that would be our person in charge on matchday

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hey Knotty look on the bright side; at least no one's going to be demanding to be told the REAL reason why Adams was sacked!

chalkmycue

Feb 17, 2009
Cant understand it happening on match day should have been done day after luton game or after millwall game, right decison though good luck to mickey in whatever he does next lets hope we get the right man in and move forward from this.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Radio have just said Booker and White are in charge for the next TWO games.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
That doesn't necessarily mean they havent got soemone lined up. Even if Ince (for example) was named manager tomorrow, he probably wouldn't take charge until after Tuesday.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Radio have just said Booker and White are in charge for the next TWO games.

Could be a case of the new manager being here Tuesday but watching from the stands?...

Either way, whoever he is I hope to god he gets shot of Booker and White or he'll NEVER succeed.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Haha, you just couldn't resist, could you! :lolol: It would be an issue for some people I would expect. But he's clearly a good candidate for the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here