Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager - Paul Ince..............

I got the impression that his problems at Blackburn were similar to those that Sturrock had when he went to Southampton; his methods were a bit too 'lower league' i.e. he wanted the players doing lots of running and fitness work, and trained them hard rather than pampering them. I'd say that's exactly what this lot need at the moment!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We don't deserve any loyalty from a manager. We don't have proper supporters. Our crowds are pathetic. Whenever things go wrong our fans turn against the club. We have a negative bunch of wankers who can't wait for an excuse to criticise the team, the players, the Manager and the Board. If Ince or anyone else comes here, does a job, and f***'s off somewhere else then fair play to him. To be honest, I think you'd be mad to come here.

I agree with all of this. Withdean is full of people waiting for an excuse to moan about this, that, and the other thing. :O

That said, I still think the Brighton job is quite attractive, not as much as it was, but I think we can attract the bigger names at this level because of the impending stadium, that's my belief. We've not become a bad football club in the space of 8 months, we've underachieved massively due to poor tactics and bad luck, we're not out of the league yet.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope he's here sooner rather than later, we don't want to be stuck with tweedle dum and tweedle dee in charge for too long, also hope he's allowed to bring his own team in and White and Booker are shown ze door ze door.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I cannot believe that White and Booker have got away with the sack, and instead it's Adams that was gotten rid of.

I wished it had been then that got sacked, they don't offer anything and what they do offer borders on useless. Should of got new coaching staff in with Adams and that would of helped turn things around.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We don't deserve any loyalty from a manager. We don't have proper supporters. Our crowds are pathetic. Whenever things go wrong our fans turn against the club. We have a negative bunch of wankers who can't wait for an excuse to criticise the team, the players, the Manager and the Board. If Ince or anyone else comes here, does a job, and f***'s off somewhere else then fair play to him. To be honest, I think you'd be mad to come here.

when 95% of the home performances are total shite,the fans are bound to moan arn't they?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I cannot believe that White and Booker have got away with the sack, and instead it's Adams that was gotten rid of.

I wished it had been then that got sacked, they don't offer anything and what they do offer borders on useless. Should of got new coaching staff in with Adams and that would of helped turn things around.

Couldn't agree more. Those 2 couldn't even manage a sunday league team ffs. If we don't get anyone in and have these 2 chimps in charge then we are down without a doubt.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Couldn't agree more. Those 2 couldn't even manage a sunday league team ffs. If we don't get anyone in and have these 2 chimps in charge then we are down without a doubt.

Exactly, whoever's in charge cannot reach the full potential of the team and football with those two here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here