Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit unveiled

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
by the way i'm 21 and reading this through again am pleased with my purchase, before anyone has a go fuckya :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Talking of kits, does anyone remember this absolute monstrosity? I've just seen it on eBay, but cannot ever recall seeing Nicky Rust roll around in that!
4e24_1.JPG

i LOVED that keepers kit when i was young

it was rarely worn as we hardly ever played another team that wore green, which was the first choice keepers kit. the only time i can recall it being used is against carlise in 96-97 at the goldstone, we lost 3-1 and i believe warren aspinal scored his WONDERGOAL

as for buying kits, i am with thomas on this one. i used to buy shirts, shorts AND socks when i was younger. nowadays, with the escalating price i just get the ones i like. to be honest, its hard to top a maroon shirt with turienzo on the back

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
think it was just a weekend thing..

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im still undecided, but i havent seen it 'in person' yet so i shall wait unitll then before i make a jugment!

Does this mean that the white one is cheeper, or only if you buy a yellow one?

Oh, and im 20 and i still wear Brighton shirts (Mostly for playing football or watching it i must say) and i have 'HART 9' on the current home one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here