New kit unveiled

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Those shorts look damn silly.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Is it correct that this is for just one season and two new kits will be released in 2008/9? Also its only a new shirt, no new shorts or socks because its a one year only kit!

I think from memory this was something to do with the SKINT sponsorship ending at the end of this season.

We are due for two new kits next season anyway as the current home shirt and white away shirt will be replaced. Although the fact that its just a new shirt and not shorts and socks as well does seem to imply that it might only be a one year only shirt, guess once someone picks one up tomorrow we can find out if it has any dates on the shirt, not that the other current ones do.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Who is the young lady modelling the kit?

I think i might love her. :love:

Sp we've gone from trying to look like Argentina back to Brazil, Mexico all green and a splash of red next?

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
After seeing Wilkins in the new training tops earlier in the week I was hoping for a nice bright orange kit.

Hopefully the one year kit is because Errea's contract runs out then and we can get something better.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That is VILE.
Why can't we not be cheap skates and actually sell a brand new shirt?!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i quite like it but was hoping that the new shirt would be different in more ways than just the colour to the ones that we already have

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[QUOTE Thank god I'm past the age of buying albion shirts.[/QUOTE]

I never knew you were 12

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Don't like that at all.

Unimaginative carbon copy of the white one we've already got (except it's yellow, obviously).

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Palace are following us now by buying their kits from Errea.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Boring, unimaginative, predictable, tacky, pathetic shorts, dodgy colours, plain, and simply rubbish. Thank god I'm past the age of buying albion shirts.

what is the age of being past buying albion shirts and showing your support? Mid 20's and i still buy them

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
what is the age of being past buying albion shirts and showing your support? Mid 20's and i still buy them

I think it is a way of saying 'I'm cool and you're not' :lol:
Some of us don't care whether we look 'cool' :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here