Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit unveiled

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Talking of kits, does anyone remember this absolute monstrosity? I've just seen it on eBay, but cannot ever recall seeing Nicky Rust roll around in that!
4e24_1.JPG

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Not that i want to offend such a lovely old girl,but surely shirt wearers are geeky:D

Geeky and proud of it Pete. I am far too immature for some here though. After all, I haven't grown out of wearing my shirt yet. There wasn't such a thing as replica shirts when I was young so I'm having my second childhood.
I won't be buying this shirt as yellow just isn't my colour. :cool:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I am 20. I would say that until I was about 16 or 17, I would buy EVERY single shirt, home or away, whether I liked it or not. Since then, I have got the odd one that I have liked (such as the maroon one), and from now on I doubt I will buy another one. It's ok to wear them into your 20's I think. Anyone older than that still buying them regularly should probably get a grip of themselves though.

disagree 100% wearing your shirts shows what team you support and seeing a stadium full of shirts like Newcastle looks bloody good so no matter what age fans of a club should have a shirt. Having a name on the back when you are over your teenage years is a bit strange

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If someone is 97 and wants to wear a replica Albion shirt then crack on, who gives a damn, if you like it then wear it!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I am 20. I would say that until I was about 16 or 17, I would buy EVERY single shirt, home or away, whether I liked it or not. Since then, I have got the odd one that I have liked (such as the maroon one), and from now on I doubt I will buy another one. It's ok to wear them into your 20's I think. Anyone older than that still buying them regularly should probably get a grip of themselves though.

And at the age of 20 you know everything ....... If Michel was quoted as saying that in his opinion this was the best kit ever, we wouldn't see you arse for dust as you ran down to the club shop to order one!

How is being over 20 and wearing a replica shirt any different from your unparralled (and quite scary) worship of Michel K.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As usual that cheapskate stick on logo - not for me thanks

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I like it. Got mine and the white one for half price.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
And I got a name on the back of mine. Perhaps I should go back and get the shorts and socks to wear too. :clown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will be buying it, with 'Cox 7' on the back, and the blue shorts, also with 'Cox 7' on, next week.

For my lad's 9th birthday present. [He already has the white socks!]

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I will be buying it, with 'Cox 7' on the back, and the blue shorts, also with 'Cox 7' on, next week.

For my lad's 9th birthday present. [He already has the white socks!]

You only have to get the number on the shorts, and not Cox, just to let you know.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We've still got the MASSIVE shorts going on I see.

great for fans though especially given my legs :nono:

love it , got the shirt yesterday and buying the shorts on Tuesday

BRAZIL , IT'S JUST LIKE WATCHING BRAZIL..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here