Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England kit 'leaked'?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love it, can't decide to go for long sleeve (completes the more authenic retro look) or short sleeve (more comfy for summer).

All I need to do is get a job first...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the new kit is f***ing crap, many mentions of "its just a 1980s rugby shirt!" in the pub, shockingly crap.....crap crap cracp!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
the new kit is f***ing crap, many mentions of "its just a 1980s rugby shirt!" in the pub, shockingly crap.....crap crap cracp!

:ohmy:

I think it is one of those kits that will divide people. For many years to come, this kit will be remembered as the 'best ever' or the 'worst ever' and nothing in between.

I guess it is similar to the current england rugby shirt, which is the most hated ever but, in turn, has sold more replica kits than any other rugby kit in rugby's short professional history.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it's understated and classy.

I still generally never buy an England home kit as I find it hard not to link it with casual football fans, chavs and racists but I will occasionally buy the away kit if I like it.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Quite like it. Better than some of the other kits that have been produced over the last few years. Obviously the design was decided upon to radiate the South African sun/heat and dazzle the opposition :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Quite like it. Better than some of the other kits that have been produced over the last few years. Obviously the design was decided upon to radiate the South African sun/heat and dazzle the opposition :thumbsup:

It won't be that sunny / hot when the World Cup is on as it will be their Winter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I dunno what dickhead thought it'd be a good idea to have our 'World Cupwinners' star embroidered on in WHITE though. That was an utterly BONE decision.

and you could buy this in comfy cotton from Toffs
3024.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here