Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England kit 'leaked'?

My personal fave EVER.

7011EMB_l.jpg

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Well, as a nation we should be embarrassed about it, what with the non-goal/home advantage/bent refs etc.

Let's not beat ourselves up. One of the Italian stars, their first World Cup victory, was when they hosted the tournament and Mussolini picked the refs. Dodgy decisions galore. And they're not embarrassed about it ...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hopefully they bring back white shorts too... looks much better, in my opinion, like.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Let's not beat ourselves up. One of the Italian stars, their first World Cup victory, was when they hosted the tournament and Mussolini picked the refs. Dodgy decisions galore. And they're not embarrassed about it ...
Didn't the argies fix thier world cup as well? Everyone does it just look at S Korea v Spain in 2002, that ref was bent as a 9 bob note

Didn't the argies fix thier world cup as well? Everyone does it just look at S Korea v Spain in 2002, that ref was bent as a 9 bob note

You can taint any World Cup with allegations of foul play. The 'Hand of God' in 86, diving Germans in 90, and wasn't it in 74 or 78 that West Germany and Austria played out a farcical 0-0 to enable them both to qualify from the group stages?

Edit: It was during the 82 tournament that they conspired to produce a 1-0 victory for West Germany, at the expense of Algeria.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
317.%20england%20international%20shirt%20(small).jpg

Now, this was the greatest England shirt, I reckon!
Very original and eye-catching.
No-one had a kit that was similar.

Peter Ward wore it. England were also unbeaten in the World Cup wearing it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
John Terry, or JT as he is now called, looks a bit of a pudding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here