Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New E-mail

1066gull

I have got a new e-mail now I have Windows Live because I had far too many contacts I never spoken to.

I normally would import my contacts, but that would defeat the purpose of getting a new e-mail address.

I won;t use my Adrievdm@gmail.com one anymore because I had so much crap, both in my gmail spam folder and unknown people adding me, so feel free to delete that one.

If you one to carry on speaking to me on WLM, then PM me. I will try to add some of my mates when I get time, but I literally havwe to many in my old one to remember all of you at the top of my head.

Is it possible that the mods also change my old email in my profile to my new one?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Adriodinho said:
Is it possible that the mods also change my old email in my profile to my new one?

cant you do that?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ummmm mate - this is the kind of thing you do yourself in your user CP ... by posting it as a thread you've done yourself a large non-favour....

I'd get a mod to delete this thread as you'll get a bit of flack and ask one of them via PM for advice?

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Why oh why did I open this, no one likes you no one cares, if you want to tell your 'friends' that you have a new e-mail address, e-mail it to them from your old e-mail address.

1066gull

tedebear said:
ummmm mate - this is the kind of thing you do yourself in your user CP ... by posting it as a thread you've done yourself a large non-favour....

I'd get a mod to delete this thread as you'll get a bit of flack and ask one of them via PM for advice?
I knopw I will, but I have a couple of mates on here who will appreciate it.

I also don't have all my mates in my address book, becuase it is gmail and so it does not synconrise together.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Adriodinho said:
I knopw I will, but I have a couple of mates on here who will appreciate it.

I also don't have all my mates in my address book, becuase it is gmail and so it does not synconrise together.

What ? Mates who appreciate you getting flack? I don't think they're mates if they do - why don't you PM them?

But why post a thread if your addresses aren't all synchronised, is it really necessary? gmail is crap - you'll have to manually type them all into whatever system you want?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
tommy boy said:
i'm not sure that its possible for me to actually care less

why the hell did i open this?

because it's friday, and you don't do work on Fridays, and thus have nothing better to do!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
readingstockport said:
It's car crash message boarding really isn't it? A bit like Lisa Tarbuck really, you know you shouldn't but you just can't help yourself :lolol:

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here