( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
lmao.gif

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
BarrelofFun said:
I hope the server doesn't go down now, I dread to think how I will cope with not knowing the final outcome of this thread until Monday...:p

I know - the anticipation is killing me..

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Oh well what a suprise this has turned into another lets pick on Adrie thread :nono: I think you should all find something better to do than try to bully a 17 year old using an internet forum, he's tried to change his ways and has done but people on here just don't seem to care and every thread that he starts just turns into a piss take of Adrie. I think that the people on here who bully and pick on Adrie are all twats and you call for him to be banned from here well maybe you should be banned because you're bullying him when he's not doing anything, just grow up all of you who think it's alright to bully him.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Taylor159370 said:
Oh well what a suprise this has turned into another lets pick on Adrie thread :nono: I think you should all find something better to do than try to bully a 17 year old using an internet forum, he's tried to change his ways and has done but people on here just don't seem to care and every thread that he starts just turns into a piss take of Adrie. I think that the people on here who bully and pick on Adrie are all twats and you call for him to be banned from here well maybe you should be banned because you're bullying him when he's not doing anything, just grow up all of you who think it's alright to bully him.

Changing the subject somewhat.......... your signature makes me laugh. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Taylor159370 said:

Congratulations, you have just taken over pole position in the GOON ratings for this thread.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Common as Mook said:
Congratulations, you have just taken over pole position in the GOON ratings for this thread.

Why ? Because I'm sticking up for someone who hasn't done anything wrong and everything that he says is just turned into a piss take of him, I think that it's pathetic.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Taylor159370 said:

Stop bullying us!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Taylor159370 said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here