Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New E-mail

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Taylor159370 said:
Oh well what a suprise this has turned into another lets pick on Adrie thread :nono: I think you should all find something better to do than try to bully a 17 year old using an internet forum, he's tried to change his ways and has done but people on here just don't seem to care and every thread that he starts just turns into a piss take of Adrie. I think that the people on here who bully and pick on Adrie are all twats and you call for him to be banned from here well maybe you should be banned because you're bullying him when he's not doing anything, just grow up all of you who think it's alright to bully him.

You know calling people Twats is a form of bullying?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Taylor159370 said:
Why ? Because I'm sticking up for someone who hasn't done anything wrong
Not strictly true that it is it?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Just to let you all know I've decided to change my route to Shinjuku on Saturday evenings. I'll now be going via Ikebukero instead of Korakuen. It's a little bit more expensive but that's balanced up by the fact that it's a little bit quicker. :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Silent Bob said:
Not strictly true that it is it?

He hasn't done anything wrong in this thread though has he ?, all he was doing is giving people his new E-Mail address for people who he talks to using MSN and it soon becomes a new lets pick on Adrie thread :nono:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Taylor159370 said:
He hasn't done anything wrong in this thread though has he ?, all he was doing is giving people his new E-Mail address for people who he talks to using MSN and it soon becomes a new lets pick on Adrie thread :nono:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You'll all be for it, when the government implements its tough new stance against cyber-bullying!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Taylor159370 said:

one person has asked for him to be banned, and another called him a goon.
That is all.
Lighten up

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Taylor159370 said:
Oh well what a suprise this has turned into another lets pick on Adrie thread :nono: I think you should all find something better to do than try to bully a 17 year old using an internet forum, he's tried to change his ways and has done but people on here just don't seem to care and every thread that he starts just turns into a piss take of Adrie. I think that the people on here who bully and pick on Adrie are all twats and you call for him to be banned from here well maybe you should be banned because you're bullying him when he's not doing anything, just grow up all of you who think it's alright to bully him.
Can you say that out loud, all in one breath ? I've tried, but I ran out at "maybe you should be".

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
joey.jpg

Common as Mook said:
Oooooooooooo go on, you know you want to............

:jester:

Last edited:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
garry nelsons left foot said:
Just to let you all know I've decided to change my route to Shinjuku on Saturday evenings. I'll now be going via Ikebukero instead of Korakuen. It's a little bit more expensive but that's balanced up by the fact that it's a little bit quicker. :)

wise words.

i guess

1066gull

hans kraay fan club said:
You'll all be for it, when the government implements its tough new stance against cyber-bullying!
I heard about that, but I doubt it would work because if you went up to someone saying 'This person is bulling me on an Internet forum'

It doesn't excatly make you feel proud doesn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here