sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea
Whooaaa.......

DEFFOOOOOOO

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Christ everbody just lighten up please

If you dont like the chant then DON'T SING IT

the majority of the north stand were belting it out against sunderland and it sounded good. I have even noticed some of the west stand starting to get involved too and the younger kids seem too love the end bit. So if it gets people involved and having fun then Im all for it.

Until all you moaners think of something better and then sing it loader to generate some atmosphere at our new home.....

PUT UP OR SHUT UP !! That is all

--------------------

SOUNDED GOOD, lol. Have you noticed when you speak and when you listen to a recording it sounds very different. Well that might explain why you think that chant sounds good. I am sat level with the penalty area, not far from the North stand. Without the printed lyrics I would not know what was being sung. It is tuneless and bland. I hear "the Sussex" bit and that is about it.

Now I know the words, I am glad it is falling flat on its feet. Might as well sing "Stand up if you hate ....", if you are so bored your mind has slipped back 30 years to when it meant anything................

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
How about
We're brighton, brighton, brighton
Brighton and hove albion, hove albion, hove albion
The albion from the sussex, the sussex, the sussex
Whooaaa.......
This way all can sing it and it works for away too.

Prefer this one to be honest, then everyone can sing it home and away.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
It's not the greatest but it's far from the worst we've had. I was in the North against Sunderland as opposed to my normal WSL and joined in and enjoyed it. It works as a good filler as much as anything to keep the singing and atmosphere going. If more parts of the ground start to join in and jump about like loons twirling scarfs then bring it on. I'm just glad we're getting a few more chants again after the Withdean wilderness years of Alllbiiionn only (pretty much).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How about
We're brighton, brighton, brighton
Brighton and hove albion, hove albion, hove albion
The albion from the sussex, the sussex, the sussex
Whooaaa.......
This way all can sing it and it works for away too.

Why put "the" before Sussex ? It doesn't sound right , slow down a bit and its ok as "The Albion from Sussex , Sussex , Sussex" , try it
or for those who want to sing it too fast "The Albion from Sussex , from Sussex , from Sussex".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here