Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New CEO - Paul Barber

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat
We have the name of the 'new Ken Brown' managing director at #bhafc but are unable to share right now. The chap has Premiership experience.

We Are Brighton ‏@wearebrighton
Looking forward to hearing the official announcement of the new #bhafc Managing Director #bored of attention seeking guessing games

Now I like North Stand Chat but I also like We Are Brighton. But who's best? There's only one way to find out....

FIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One was Ken Browns position and one was or is held by Martin Perry not sure which one this is for, I assume it is Ken Browns as MP isnt leaving until next year if I read it correctly.

I think the titles were combined when Ken Brown got his marching orders, and Derek Chapman stepped in temporarily. MP is an executive director now. I can understand if Bozza knew the club were going to make an announcement later today, otherwise why bother?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I think the titles were combined when Ken Brown got his marching orders, and Derek Chapman stepped in temporarily. MP is an executive director now. I can understand if Bozza knew the club were going to make an announcement later today, otherwise why bother?

To wind-up the unknowing masses, and get another thread going?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bozza is a very naughty boy. This is a SECRET and he was not meant to share or discuss it. Bad Bozza.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh come on HKFC, it's not exactly a SECRET when so many people know already, is it?

I've no idea how many people know. I just know that a FEW people were told, in confidence. No idea WHY it is to be kept a secret, but apparently it is.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
OK, I'll let the cat out of the bag. it's Alan Navarro.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trying to deflect away from this now by tweeting that Vicente may be staying.

Bozza is on fire today!!
Bozza really is a mess. The news he should have announced there is that Vicente is "very VERY likely" to be an Albion player next season. What a shambles of a man Bozza is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
chill people most of you wont have heard of him. I had to wiki it and certainly didn't know their 'previous'

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
kenny_dalglish_1800590b1.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol: at this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here